19| Alixandra Shelia Bennett-Salvatore

Forbes Residence

Titus honestly doesn't know what he was going to do right now, with the conversation that I had with Alix running through my head. He paced the living room contemplating whether or not to tell his father. the truth of the matter is he was terrified to bring his younger sister into the situation he has created after talking him he is to not divulge the information to his parents. Damon stood there watching his Son pacing the entirety of the Forbes home deep in thought, Damon watched his Son for the first time since his return from the other side.
He watched Giuseppe's movements, the way his face changed as he is deep in thought. He never saw how much of the mannerisms they had in common till now, staring at him, studying his actions.

"Son, what do you mean you have a way to fix this?" The hybrid doesn't reply, he just continues his pace of the house, Damon could see the thoughts running in his sons head, the worry in his eyes. It broke Damon's heart to see his son in such a state where he has to carry a lot on his shoulders. he needed to be the one dealing with this situation, the one to protect his family keep them safe. Damon walked over to where his younger brother was lying unconscious with his girlfriend, seeing his brother like this not moving and dead.

"Dad, don't get mad but I think you have the right to know what is happening and what is going to happen to this family," Titus said to his father

"and what is that?"

"Just wait and see" he walked over to the middle of the room and closed his eyes and started chanting words in Latin. Damon wanted to ask more questions but thought better of it when his Son started chanting. he had no idea what he was saying, or what was happening but waited. as he chanted wind started to form inside the house coming out of nowhere, Giuseppe opened his eyes and Damon looked on in both horror and astonishment at the marvellous wonder that was happening in his son's eyes, lightening was dancing in his blue eyes it was fascinating at gaze at, the way it moved around his irises was so beautiful he couldn't stop staring at them.

A portal opened up in the middle of the living room like a wind tunnel and in the midst of it all appeared a girl about 16 big curly hair honey glow-coloured skin and with blue eyes and a black leather jacket that looked all too familiar to Damon. Once the wind settled only the girl was left in the centre of the chaos, the spitting image of his wife Bonnie. The girl moved towards his Son not pay any attention to Damon.

"What's up? did Something go wrong?" She asked Giuseppe

"You can say that Ummm" Giuseppe pointed towards his father, as soon as she turned to the direction her brother was pointing at, her face turned from shock to pure horror at the thought of meeting her father for the first time.

"Alix, Dad, Dad, meet your daughter Alix" The hybrid introduced the two. But neither made a move, they just stood there staring at each other. He didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

"Dad..." Alix murmured barely above a whisper, so many emotions running through those deep sapphire eyes of hers.

"Daughter? How's that possible?" Damon asked dumbfounded

"She's from the future, well not our future a different timeline I don't know how to explain it" Giuseppe fumbled through the explanation. "That's not important right now Dad, uncle Stefan and aunt Caroline are in trouble. I gave them my blood but they aren't waking up"

"You did what?!?" Damon turned his attention back towards his Son, "why would you do that?" He asked

"Our blood can turn vampires, werewolves and even witches into better stronger versions of themselves, but it comes with a catch"
She explained

"Just the two of you?" Damon started thinking, back to what happened yesterday with Bonnie, her blood

did it change me?

was I a better version of myself?

"what do you mean Dad?" Giuseppe asked his father

"Are you two the only ones who can change people?" Damon clarified to his Son because he was confused about the significance of the blood, he had consumed a bit of Bonnie's blood yesterday and he hasn't been the same since. His felt stronger, faster and more connected to Bonnie to the point where he can hear her thoughts and feel what she is feeling.

"as far as I can tell, yes it is just the two of us" Alix answered finally speaking up after a few minutes of just observing the interactions between the father and son. "why do you ask?"

"because I think I've changed" he replied,

"how?"

"Bon- your mother her blood, after I had a drop of her blood, we were able to read each other's minds somehow. I feel stronger and faster than before like right now I know that Bonnie is in bed asleep, feel that scared, how is that possible?" thoughts of Bonnie curled up in his bed asleep her mind running rampage with fears of the future.

"I think that's because she's pregnant with me, we are sharing the same blood. So that means mum is a hybrid now too just like you Dad" Alix said to her father.

"How do we fix this Alix?" Damon asked

"What do you mean?"

"With those two" He point towards the two unconscious bodies on the couch.

"Oh right. You need their other halves, that's the catch I was talking about earlier..." Alix paused for a moment then looked than shook her head like she was communicating with someone on her side. Than someone appeared next to her, the girl had auburn hair with light blue eyes and creamy beige skin.

"We have to go Alix!" She looked panicked.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Damon asked scared for the girl he had already having grown an attachment to. She shook her head and smiled a fake smile.

"I'm fine. You have to get them to their other halves, find Nik and aunt Lena" the girl next to Alix looked up to the corner than back at both the boys. 

"Hi, I'm Hope, Hope Mikaelson" Damon was confused. 

"The Mikaelsons have another sister? How many of you are they?" He asked.

"I'm Niklaus and Hayley's daughter" hope said with pride

"Please find my Dad and bring him to Caroline, and the other take Stefan to Elena. Now we have to go Alix! They are coming!" Hope pulled Alix and the image of the girls disappeared.

"What just happened bring them back!" Damon demanded his son. He walked over to where the girls previously were but it was as though there were never there in the first place.

"Can't, with them in the future and different timeline. It's harder to project ourselves more then once a day and even that's straining on the mind" Giuseppe set down on the edge of the couch and watched his father process the information that has just been dumped on him.

"So you dealing with Elena right?" Damon asked his fun a smirk on his face.

"Nice try Dad, Gilbert is all yours you two make up than maybe in a couple years her and I will do the same" he chuckled.

Hey! Better late than never right? 😂😂😂
Anyways what do you think of this chapter??
Good?😇Bad? 👿
What do you think of Hope being the story??
Comment your thoughts
Vote
Follow
❤️