11| Secrets and Lies

Future daughter of Damon and Bonnie Salvatore 🔝🔝🔝

Stefan Salvatore got in his car and drove to through town, not knowing where to go or how he was going to find his nephew. it was a quite night, not much going on in mystic falls right now, no parties or fundraisers happening no school balls or parties in the words. The drive gave the vampire time to think about all the thinks happening in his life or more like his brother Damon's life. kids and marriage? he never thought any of that would happen to his brother after they became vampires those dreams died back in 1864 all thanks to Katherine patrova.

his phone buzzed and he checked the message he received:

Damon- Bonnie found him, his outside mystic falls. just on the side of the road.

what is he doing out there? The vampire increased his speed and drove past the big sign signaling when you are leaving mystic falls.
The drive was quiet and peaceful not a soul to be seen, he thought about Caroline and how she is home alone right at this moment in pain and hating herself, just the thought broke his heart in two.

Caroline Forbes has been the most cheerful being on earth, always with a smile on her face and a positive outlook on life. DAMN. He missed her smile so much if only he could find a way to bring it back. Reaching the point where his brother told him to go, Stefan got out of his car and walked over to his brother's car, and started looking around for his nephew, didn't take him long to find him in the wooded area talking to some girl he did not recognize, Stefan, moved closer to them using his super-hearing to eavesdrops on their conversation.

"Don't tell them Stefan!" the stranger said to SJ

"They have a right to know!" Stefan heard his nephew's voice ring through.

suddenly the girl looked up at Stefan, the smiled at him so kindly it took him back a moment, he felt a sense of familiarity coming from the girl that almost frightened him, she looked so much like Bonnie, from the hair to the slight left-sided smile that Bonnie has. Besides the prominent blue eyes that Stefan assumes she got from her father.
"What are you doing here?" Titus' voice rings through bringing Stefan out of the trance he was in, as soon as Titus turns towards Stefan, the girl disappears like she was never there in the first place.
"Who was that?" Although he had a suspicion of who that was, Stefan wanted to hear it from his nephew. Titus looked at his uncle and contemplated wheather or not to tell the whole truth. it wasn't going to affect the situation, was it? walking over to his dad's car Titus tried to leave but Stefan was in front of him in a blink of an eye stopping him from entering the car. "Titus!" he was angry Titus could tell and not because he just yelled at him but he can see it in his eyes, taking a deep breath, green eyes glaring at blue eyes with so much intensity.

"it's complicated"

"explain it to me" Stefan replied just as fast

"Mum is going to die," he said with so much sadness in his voice, that brought out the similarity that he got from his mother.

"What do you mean she's going to die?" Stefan said his attention peaking at the thought that his newly found sister-in-law was in danger.

"I mean six months from now someone is going to come after our family, kill mum, and take both Dad and me, leaving you and aunt Caroline to take care of the baby on your own," he said nonchalantly and without any emotions.

"so that girl I just saw...that was-"

"your niece" Titus finished for him

Stefan was taken a back at the wave of information being unloaded on him, he didn't think he could take any more new information at this moment, and now his whole family was in danger and he doesn't know what to do besides talking to his older brother. but knowing his brother he would do anything for them including getting himself killed and he couldn't have that, they need him and so does Stefan.

"We can't tell Dad or Mum, we have to fix this, the less they know the better" Stefan was confused as to why the hybrid was so sure that telling his parents was the wrong move, to him it made more sense to include the two in a plan, any plan they come up with. "and how long do you think we can keep this a secret? all these secrets and lies are going to be the death of me" Stefan walked around in the middle of the road thinking about what he was going to do next regarding his whole family at this point. 170 plus years on earth, being turned into a vampire, getting shot and killed by your own father and this is the biggest thing that Stefan Salvatore can not get over.

"We don't have a choice uncle Stefan" the hybrid moved closer to his uncle and put him hand on Stefan's shoulder in comforting way he didn't know what else to do.
"That's going to be hard, do you even know who is after us? Or why? Or where?" He asked his nephew hating the fact that they really didn't know anything about the people coming after them, what would they want with them? Stefan walked back over to his own car getting ready to leave and go back to Mystic Falls to try and come up with a plan.
"Where are you going?" Titus came up behind him.
"Going home to come with a plan, and making sure you get back to your parents before they lose their heads" he chuckled at the thought of a worried Damon, that was a rare thing for him.

Forbes Residents

Caroline set at her kitchen table a mug with warm blood between both hands, deep into her thoughts—she almost missed the ringing of her doorbell. She looked up at the door debating whether or not to answer. "Care please open the door, I need to talk to you" Elena's voice comes through. 
Caroline opened the door to find her oldest friend standing on her porch with tears in her eyes.