17| Thought for Thought

Salvatore BoardingHouse

Damon and Bonnie sat on the bed not talking just in their own thoughts well at least Bonnie was, Damon, on the other hand, was having a hard time separating his thoughts from Bonnie's.

'what just happened? , did I hurt him? , I just got him back and now I'm hurting him why?.'

Bonnie's thoughts kept coming through to him like she was speaking to him at that very moment. But Bonnie's mouth wasn't moving she wasn't making any sound. Damon wasn't sure whether or not to tell what his been experiencing since the kiss.

'Would she believe me? Would she understand?'

Bonnie turned and looked at him, her face screaming with questions of concern. He could tell she wanted to ask him what happened but was afraid of the answer. He could feel her fear, anxiety and love for him, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out and she closed again.
"I don't know what happened to Bon, but I'm okay, I promise. I'm not hurt" Damon tried to reassure his wife.

"Are you sure? You sounded like you were in so much pain I couldn't wake you up Damon" Bonnie says her voice low and hoarse like she had been crying for a long time her eyes are blood shoot too. he hated seeing his wife like this, but feeling everything she is feeling makes it ten times worse. he pulled her in close to his chest and held her tight, wanting to take away her pain. all of a sudden she pushed me away and looked me, her face covered in confusion she gazed at him, intense emerald eyes staring at his deep blue ones looking for answers.

"what do you mean should you tell me? tell me what?" Bonnie said

"what do you mean? Bonnie, can you hear my thoughts?"

"that's impossible Damon"

"no, it's not Bon Bon, because I can hear yours"

'can vampires get brain damage? is there a spell for that?' Bonnie thought

Damon couldn't help but laugh from the thoughts Bonnie was conveying right now, it was cute how worried she was about him. she smacked her hand against his chest hard enough to hurt a human but for him, it didn't affect him one bit.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm worried about you"

"can vampires get brain damage? is there a spell for that?" Damon repeated what she thought. and the face Bonnie made tells him that she was starting to doubt herself. she shook her head, getting up from the bed and started pacing around the bedroom, her stress levels increasing by the minute she was starting to hyperventilate, whether it was the stress from the pregnancy, their son going AWOL, her husband in momentary pain from an unknown source or maybe it all of the above.

"Bonnie you have to calm down that isn't good for the baby" Damon stool and walked over to his panicked induced wife, she wasn't paying any attention to him her thoughts moving a mile a minute for Damon to catch anything coherent. 

'Bon, I know you are feeling out of control right now but PLEASE you have to calm down for the baby's sake'

Damon tried sending his thought to Bonnie he didn't know if it would work or not but he just wanted to try anything to get her to stop. whatever was happening to them, they needed to sit down and figure it out together. never in his 170 plus years on this earth had Damon ever thought he would have to be the put together one, but for Bonnie, he would do anything. even whatever this is, mind reading? was it mind reading or were they going insane? finally after what felt like an eternity, Bonnie was coming down she looked over at him and he could tell that she was thanking him without having to open her mouth and physically say the two words.

Bonnie walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off, she slid under the covers, Damon tagged the covers up higher to cover her and make her more comfortable. she looked exhausted and he was happy to see her getting some rest. after making sure Bonnie was situated and sound asleep, he left the room with his phone in hand calling his younger brother. the phone rang six times before a voice came through.

"Hey Dad" it was Guiseppe

"why did you answer Stefan's phone? where is he?" Damon wasn't sure if Stefan ever left his phone just lying around, he has grown accustomed to the 21st century.

"he's a little tied up right now Dad, can I take a message?"

"what's going on Son?" Damon asked

"I can explain Dad, just don't be mad" he replied in the most innocent voice he could muster.

Sorry, it's so short FAL readers, it's my 🎂 today 22/06! And 22 parts 😊

more to come soon...

what do you think so far tho?

Damon and Bonnie situation?

Guiseppe, Stefan and Caroline Situation?

any suggestions are welcomed