44|Lazarus

Cade sat at the bar with a drink in hand waiting for his girls to come back, his glass already half empty. the bar was quiet only a few patrons seating in the corner and one at the bar trying to get the number of the bartender. He could feel the girls, well two of them anyways the thought that one of his girls might be dead. Cade wanted to know what had happened on the mission he sent the three girls on everything was supposed to go smoothly, their were his girls, strongest being on earth! it would take a hell of a lot more them a bunch of vampires to take them down. Cade has been on this earth for a millennia and for and majority of that millennia he spend in the pit alone trapped, only finding a way out with the help of the so called witches. They couldn't do their own dirty work so they sent the devil himself to vanquish the people they deem abominations. The bartender walked back over to Cade and put down another glass with whiskey, "you better not let us down Cade or you will be going back to that hell hole you called home for another millennia". threats, that all their were. He took the glass and gave a wink to the young lady before bringing the glass to his lips. The bar was quiet for so long, the man who was trying his best to hit on the bartender had long given up and left disappointed and heartbroken.
"This is all your fault!" Sybil's voice came through from behind him, he rolled his eyes annoyed at the thought that his girls have failed him. He could feel that Seline was gone and Sybil's mood was wild and out of control but considering that she just lost her sister not too long ago which she is completely justified in feeling. Elena pulled Sybil closers trying to keep her quiet but nothing was going to stop her from the pain she was feeling right now. And the only person she can blame right there and than was Elena herself. They walked over to Cade both their heads down in utter defeat. "Failure, what have i said about failure?" Cade said quietly still not putting any effect into giving an ounce of attention to the girls. He knew what went on at the Salvatore home before the girls uttered the words, "Cade...I" Sybil started but was stopped when a loud bang that made both girls shout their mouths immediately. Cade had punched the counter so hard it made a fist size hole. The bartender stopped what she was doing looked over at Cade and the girls, she didn't say anything only shook her head and turn the other way, leaving the girls with Cade.
"Sit" he said to them still not having laid eyes on either of them once they were on the stools he finally turned to them, eyes dark, black staring at them with no emotion. "Master I'm sorry, they were immune to our song! I don't know how but Seline tried and he just ripped her heart out" Sybil cried looking over to Elena for some sort of support but got none. She shook her head and turned back to Cade who's facial expression hadn't changed since they sat down. "Elena Gilbert I need you to use what I brought you in for" Cade said in his deep calming yet terrifying voice, it was low almost a whisper if it weren't for the girls being supernaturals he would not have been heard. Elena looked at both Cade and Sybil confused as to what he was talking about, Why had he brought her in and turned her? She wasn't the strongest when it came to Cade heck even the sisters seemed more powerful. "Bring me the Salvatore family" he said quietly Taking another drink of his whiskey. Both girl looked at each other for a moment not knowing what they were meant to be doing with his order. "That means you move now, Elena i want to go back in the good graces of the family. Earn their trust and use it to bring me that family. Now go make it happen" he turned away from the girls and signalled the bartender to bring him another whiskey straight. The girls got up and started walking over to the bar door, thoughts on how the hell they were going to be able to satisfy their master's request. "Oh and bring me Hope Mikaelson" with that on their minds they left the bar.

Once in the car, Sybil turned the radio on and some generic pop song came on and she started mouthing the lyrics bobbing her head. Elena shook her head in annoyance instead of coming up with ways to bring in the Salvatore family she was dance to a stupid song. "Can you focus for a moment! We have a job to do and you are fucking singing? What the hell is wrong with you? Your sister's dead! You know that right? You sociopath!" Sybil turned to her face blank, the music kept blaring in the background. "Listen here sis, i know that my sister is dead. But i'm Still here And you, you dont get to tell me what to do. Got it? Im not one of those Salvatore idiots who lick the ground you walk on, Master tasked you with a job im just backup!" sybil went back to singing and dancing with music turned to the max. Elena didnt know what to say to that so she kept quiet.
The drive to mystic grill was long and very loud, Sybil sang through an entire chart of top hits all the while driving Elena crazy. She jumped out of the car before the car even stopped, wanting to get away from her "sister" who was driving her out of her mind. "Are you coming?" Elena asked
Sybil applied red lipstick and turned to face Elena, smirked. "Oh no sweety, I will be back to pick you up after your little play date. Have funand don't do anything I wouldn't do" she blow her a kiss and drove off to god knows where.