38| Master

Once they reached their destination, Sybil and Seline got out of the car and went into a small cottage house. Elena set in the back seat of the car waiting to see what would happen next. "We found her Master," she heard Seline's voice inside the house, the wasn't a response that she couldn't hear. The front door opened and out came the sisters and a man Elena did not recognise the man was tall, dark and mysterious. He walked with a purpose like he knew exactly what he wanted and knew that he was going to get it.  They walked towards the car the man in the middle while both women followed on either side of him a few feet behind.

"Miss Gilbert, I am sorry about the circumstances of which we have to meet. But it is an honour to meet you none the least" he extended his hand out to her for her to shake, and the ropes the bound her fell away and she was once again free. she gazed from the man to the two sisters and back again wondering what these people could possibly want with her. She hesitated before taking his hand in hers, the feeling she got from him was intense she snatched her hand away quickly before the feeling burned her from the inside out. "what the hell was that?" she bellowed with fear singing through the night air. He only laughed and started the walk back to the house not giving her a second glance but knowing that she would follow him.

"if you want what you desire most, you might want to follow him" Seline suggested, both still standing there watching her, seeing what she would do next. Elena thought for a second before following the man inside the house, her thoughts still on 'how the hell she was going to get out of this situation' alive. Once inside, the house was beautiful rustic, old but really beautiful. She found the place to be oddlying welcoming, she set down on one of the chairs and waited for the man to say somthing.

"Ms Gilbert, are you content?" he asked after a long period of silance. the man moved from one side of the room to the other all the while keeping an eye on Elena. She didn't know how to answer his question or whether to answer him at all, he certainly hasn't been forthcoming with information The man finally sat down and turned her, Waiting for her response "I was, six months before all of this happened and I lost everything, I..." she shook her head thinking about her boyfriend and best friend together the way they were, it broke her to her core. "I am here to give you what you have lost, all you have to do is pledge your allegiance to me and everything you desire will be yours" he said in the most calming and smooth voice.
The offer was too good to be true, she closed her eyes and considered it for a moment going over the pros and cons. Having lost all her friends she had, so if she's truthful with herself, she had no choice but to consider the man's offer. "What would I have to do?" She asked. He simply watched her not saying a word. Both the sisters were quiet. Watching and waiting, Sybil had a smirk on her face. "Fine, I'm in. What do you want me to do now?" Elena asked the man who she still had no idea what to call. She was desperate to get her life back, get her boyfriend back. "Drink this" he offered her a glass with what appeared to be blood in it, she looked at the cup and back at the man " what is your name?" Elena finally asked the man, the cup inches from her mouth.
"My name is Cade, but you have the honour of calling me Master" he finished and with that she gulped Down the drink. The taste was different from anything she has ever tasted.

Stefan

"You haven't said a word since we got in the car, hey I know all of this must be a freaking trip but we have to talk about it someday" Katherine said from beside me. We have been driving around looking for Elena. "What do you want me to say?" I keep my eyes on the road, I honestly don't know what to say to her all these emotions that I suddenly feel towards her are strange yet comforting. This whole soulmate thing just came out of nowhere and now I'm just supposed to forget all the things she did to my brother and I?

"No one is asking you to forget, Stefan" she rolled her eyes like the whole topic isn't relevant to our relationship. Oh god our relationship! These feelings that I have for her are so strange but at the same time not. I'm not even making any sense anymore, right now I just want focus on finding Elena and not my so called 'soulmate' who may or may not be a sociopath of the last 500 years only being out done but Klaus Mikaelson himself. Klaus Mikaelson something else I have wrap my head around, but for odd reason I don't feel the normal feelings you would get when the woman you love is meant for another man, that unbelievable anger and jealousy or even the least bit heartbroken. What the hell did Giuseppe do to us?

"Stefan, I am who I am, and who I am is a woman who has loved for over a century. My methods might have been questionable but my heart is true" she continued to say oblivious to my inward feelings towards this whole situation. Taking a turn I continue to drive aimlessly not knowing where the hell we are going or how to even find Elena. Come on Stefan talk to me! What the hell! I hit the breaks and turn towards Katherine she looked just ask shocked as I was. "How did you do that? You were in my head" she shook her own head indicating she had no clue.

"I don't know how I did that. I just wanted you to talk to me" WHAT THE HELL GIUSEPPE!

Like
Comment
Give some feedback
Follow (if you like 😊)
And STAY SAFE.
#WakandaForever 🙅🏾‍♀️
P.s #Fuck2020 🖕🏾