37| I'm Sybil

New Orleans, The Mikaelson Mansion. - Sunday 7:01 pm

"Hope!, Hope!" Klaus stormed through the Mikaelson mansion panicked He was scared The house appears to be empty so quiet. " Hayley! Where the bloody hell are you?" He vamps speed upstairs and around the entire mention and back again. New chapter
"Klaus, you need to calm down, we will find her, she must be here somewhere it's a big city. I'm sure one of your siblings or her mother has her" Caroline tried to calm him down in order to think herself all of his emotions flooding her overtaking her it was becoming overwhelming to the point where Caroline was getting light-headed.

walking are the house looking for his daughter and the rest of his siblings. "Klaus please" Caroline begged through gritted teeth it was becoming more and more painful now she couldn't handle his emotions. He froze and turned to face the blonde vampire that looked so scared at the moment, within a blink of an eye he was in front of her holding her tight. "breath love, I'm sorry this is all quite new to me" he comforted her as she started to calm down. The door opened and in walked Hayley, Hope, and Elijah. Klaus vamp speed across the room to his daughter and took her into his arms. "Dad? Are you okay?" Hope asked worried about her father both her mother and uncle looked just as worried.

"NiKlaus?" Elijah asked as well concerned about his younger brother. Klaus looked up at him and shook his head. "where is the rest of the family?" he asked still holding on to his daughter tightly the thought of losing her fresh in his mind. "They aren't here Klaus, Freya and Keele are out looking for answers to what happened to you, our dear sister has taken up the task of uncovering this mystery" Elijah said as watching Caroline Forbes standing in the corner away from the rest of the family giving them their time together. His seen the young lady before with the rest of the kids from Mystic falls, and knew that his brother Niklaus fancied her dearly. "Kol and miss Clare are off on their honey moon and Rebekah is with Marcel somewhere in the city" he finished.

"Our family is being targeted, we must prepare for whats to come" Klaus and Hope moved to the living room Elijah following behind with concern gracing his pale face. "Niklaus, what has happened since we last spoke?" Elijah stood in front of his younger brother and waited for an answer.

"The ancestors have declered war on all hybrids,  they have everyone under their control now, bring. People who have long been dead back to do their biddings."

"What do they want with Hybrids? Why now? Your crazy aunt tried coming after Hope when she was born but that was it. What's changed now?" Hayley spoke up

"The Salvatore boy, he changed you somehow hasn't he? Brother" Elijah had noticed the change right after he awoke from the strange coma. The coma that lasted three days and no one had any ideas of how to wake him.

"It's his blood, it can change anyone. Make them stronger, faster and able to connect with a certain persom who is just for you, like your other half, with them you are practically invincible." Caroline explained "but there's a down side to this... without your them, you go into a coma and will never wake up" Caroline finished looking around the room at allthe faces of the people she is soon about to start calling 'family'

"wow" Hayley was the first to speak.

Salvatore Boardinghouse- Sunday 8:15 pm

"Mum I'm fine! You worry too much okay. Dad already gave me an hear full so has uncle Stefan, I'm not a kid anymore" Bonnie had her hands on her son's face checking for injuries and insisting that he lie down and rest some more. Damon came into the room where his wife and son were sitting.
"Bon Bon, he's fine" he said walking over to his wife and wrapping his arms around holding her with so much love in his eyes. "He's a Salvatore and Salvatores are killers" Bonnie gave him a warning look. Titus covered up a laughed earning himself the same look as well. In that moment he felt at peace with his mother and father by his side once again if even they were being hunted down by his grandmother. the house was quite Stefan and Katarina went looking for Elena Gilbert, Katarina insisting on finding the doppelgänger, they had gone off together once aunt Caroline and Niklaus left for new Orleans. Everything that happened tonight played in Titus' mind over and over again. replaying the things his grandmother said to him and the way she tried to kill her own son, just to get to him.  Walking down stairs to the living area, nothing, not a soul.

Titus found his father's stash of very old, very expensive bourbon, with a smile on his face he took an entire bottle and set on the couch not even bothering with a glass, although he got blood from his father when his. Energy was depleted which was unintentional on his part, all he wanted was to protect his family from his own grandmother.

"What are you doing down here?" Damon asked his son coming down the stairs after making sure his wife was lying in bed comfortably it took some convincing but he managed to get her too think about the baby. He walked over to the to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, shaking his head he walked back to where his son sat nursing the very old, very expensive bottle of bourbon. "I shouldn't be letting you drink that right? As a parent and you being seventeen and all" he laughed and took the bottle from him pouring himself a Generous amount before giving it back to him.

"Dad?" Titus spoke up after what seemed like a an eternity of silence. Damon looked up from his drink "yes?" He answered back continuing with his drink.
"Why does your mother hate us so much? I thought grandparents were supposed to spoil their grandkids rotten not try and murder them" Damon shoo his head, not knowing to say to his son. Having not wrapped his own head around the idea of his mother being back from the dead. The last time he laid. Eyes on his mother was the before she died, she had been so ill bed-bound Stefan cried and their father drank. He however had never shed a tear for his own mother he had to stay strong for his younger brother.
"Dad?'
"I don't know kid, our family has always been a mess, at this point I'm not even surprised anymore. If father came back too" he laughed a dry humourless laugh
"Grandfather isn't coming back, the other side is closed to us for good. I will never see grandmother or grandfather ever again. I don't even know if mum knows that yet" he shook his head and continued to drink his bourbon. "Is mum okay?" He asked his father after a long period of silence.

"your mother is fine, Giuseppe. now tell me what the hell that was out there with the lightning?" he asked

"I don't know, it just happened I saw uncle Stefan in trouble and I reacted. almost lost control while doing it I felt so dranded. i don't think I can keep doing the" downing the rest of the bourbon Titus got up off the couch and walked over to the kitchen. "how come you didn't go with them after her?" he asked his father not even looking back at him, trying to change the topic of conversation.

"Stefan and Katherine can held her, I need to be here"

One hour outside of Mystic Falls - Sunday 9pm

"who are you, why did you take me? ANSWER ME!" Elena Gilbert screamed from the back seat of the ford pick up truck that was being driven by two mysterious women. Elena looked around her trying to find a way out of the car, the vervain rope still tightly around both her writ. One moment she was in the dungen at the Salvatores and the next she was being dragged out from the back exit by these. Women, who are yet to answer any of her questions. "You don't know you who you are messing with, my friends will hunt you both down and kill you for this!" Elena screamed her empty threat, she knows in her heart that her friends or ex friends would not come for her seeing as they locked her up in the basement not 30 minutes ago. "Ohh sweetheart, you really want to put your life in your friend's hands?" The one woman with short hair spoke up, she was the cheery one out of the two women. She was so beautiful both of them are almost unnaturally so, she looked back from the back seat and stared at Elena. "I'm Sybil, and this is my sister Seline, we are adopted obviously as you can already tell I'm the hot one" Sybil laughed while Seline just rolled her eyes but kept them on the road ahead the destination still unknown to Elena.