28| New Alias? or Old Enemies?

Mikaelson Mansion, New Orleans 

The three Salvatore men stepped out of the car and stood in the middle of the french quarter in front of the Mikaelson mansion, the place was spacious. Walking towards the entrance the boys were stopped by an invisible barrier.
"What now?" Damon said looking to his brother. The barrier seemed to surround the entire house, whether it blocks just the supernatural or humans as well Damon had no idea and frankly, he didn't care at the moment, the only thing on his mind was seeing his wife again making sure she was alright. Thinking of her stuck in his house with Katherine Pierce of all people left an unsavoury taste in his mouth, he needed to be the one to protect her, them, not a sociopathic vampire who not too long ago tried to kill them all. 

"I can bring down the barrier, so we can go inside" Titus chimed in, Damon turned at the sound of his son's voice. Titus was standing behind Stefan leaning against the car with an unconscious Caroline in the back seat her eyes closed.

"I've got a better idea," Damon said he walked over to the house and looked up to the second level. "Mikaelson!" he yelled, waiting for one of the Mikaelsons to come out.

"Really?" Stefan asked

"What? Easier than using my son to bring down this barrier, we need him  to be 100% just in case anything were to happen and with Mikaelsons you never know"

Someone appeared at the second level he was dressed in a three-piece suit navy blue,  black hair neatly combed back,  he stood with authority and looked down on the Salvatores with a look befitting a king gazing upon his kingdom. 

"Damon Salvatore, How may I help you" He spoke with a British accent.  

"No, I think it is I who is to help you" Damon mocked him in a British accent that subpar. Stefan rolled his eyes at his brother's humour. 

"with what, am I ask Mr Salvatore?" 

"I'm guessing the All-powerful wolf-vamp is lying somewhere like sleeping beauty and you can't wake him up. Am I right?" Damon smirked 

"And what makes you so sure you can help? or let me rephrase that why would you want to help?" He moved and reappeared in front of the building just behind the barrier. 

"So you must be the Honourable one, Elijah right?" Damon moved closer to the barrier his hands in his pocket. "I have a way of waking sleeping beauty, you just need to let us in" Elijah studied them a moment contemplating on whether he should lower the barrier and let them in, 

Salvatore BoardingHouse 

Katerina walked towards the Salvatore house, her thoughts on Stefan and his safety which was a new feeling for her. She could feel more, more then a vampire should be feeling like some of the emotions weren't of her own accord. She continued to walk towards the Salvatore house not paying much attention to her surroundings, which was completely unlike her, to put her guard down having gained a verity of enemies throughout the years, some very powerful she has always been the paranoid vampire and in a way, it has kept her safe. She protected herself and on one else  "Hey, Bonnie the pregnant witch. I'm going to need you to open the door"  When Damon had told her that he and Bonnie Bennett were an item, it had come as a complete and utter shock, the last time Katerina faced with scooby gang the two couldn't be further from the loved up couple that Damon say they are now. 

The door flew open and standing there looking very much pregnant "This is really happening? you've turned to the good side? never thought I would see the day Katherine Pierce starts fighting on our side"  Bonnie commented doubting the vampire's change of heart. She stood there blocking Katerina's way in, but her gaze was not on the vampire instead she was scanning the neighbourhood looking for who? Katerina wasn't sure but she kept that in mind to ask her later.