25|Blood-Bond

Bonnie POV

I haven't seen both Damon or Guissepe in almost 2 days, I've been sensing bits and pieces from Damon. with these new abilities, I can feel not only emotions from Damon but the physical as well. Like just before my whole body felt like it had been thrown so hard against a rough surface. I never knew that physical pain was a part of the connection/blood-bond, I've gone through the grimoire several times and I still can't find anything regarding this blood-bond that Damon and I have. I've been sitting on the stool in the kitchen of the boardinghouse waiting for my husband and child to come home, 'waiting for my husband and child to come home' how the hell did I get here? four months pregnant with a hybrid baby. Bonnie pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contacts, scrolling through each name she came across;

Abby...mother of the year, ever since she was turned well even before she was turned, Abby Bennett Wilson has never been a mother not where it counts. She had an explanation for her abandoning her only daughter to protect her from Mikael Mikaelson the original vampire hunter.

Caroline Forbes... she paused and stared at the name of her best friend, her eyes blurred with tears the thought of Caroline lying on the sofa in her own home unconscious waiting to be awakened by none other than Klaus Mikaelson the devil himself. Klaus Mikaelson has been killing innocent people for so long, over a thousand years all in the name of power and family and now Caroline will be tied to that family for the rest of her immortal life. was that fair? she never got the choice whether or not she wanted to be tied to Klaus Mikealson, she just going to wake up and find out her life has changed well more then it already has. whatever I have to do, I will save my friends and family no matter what.

I didn't have many names on my phone, I have never been the social type that was always Elena and Caroline I was more of the supporting friend and I was comfortable with my role, like a play where I'm the one that hypes the main protagonist. going farther down my contact list my thumb landed on Elena Gilbert's name and the dam that is my tears opened I couldn't hold back the emotions, I'm alone with no but this baby that I love with all my heart and soul. I wish we would have just stayed on the other side, suddenly I felt anger and sadness, feelings that weren't my own. I tried to focus on the foreign emotion to find out where it was coming from, but it didn't take long because deep down I already knew whose emotions I was feeling Damon!

I scrolled down till I landed on Damon's number, it rings five times before my husband's deep voice came through, but his voice had a hint of sadness and it broke my heart hearing it. its the first time I've heard his voice in two days helping our son try and save the family and I felt so useless I've never been one to sit idly by and watch others fight for me.

"Hey, everything alright?" he asked me, his emotions changed from sadness and anger to worry and guilt. My family is out there in danger trying to protect me and this baby and it is breaking my heart that I can't do a thing to help. just the sound of his voice being so worried about me, Damon Salvatore scared?

did something go wrong?

was he hurt?

No! then I would know, right?

Was Titus hurt?

"Babe? talk to me! are you okay, is the baby okay?" he asked this time in a more frantic state, he was scared for them both. "we're okay Damon, what about you and Titus?" I needed to know that they were both safe.

"we're both fine Bon, you scared with your call." he took a pause and a deep sigh before talking again "I'm at Katherine's Titus is giving her his blood to wake her and Stefan up" another pause another deep sigh "why does it have to be her? she's a psychopath and now she's going to be tied to little brother for the rest of his life? how is that far? and I want to pissed at our son for doing what he did but I know he only did he to save all of us"  He was getting upset with each word that came through the phone. and straight to my heart.

"Honey-" I didn't know what to say to him to make it better to show him that everything is going to be okay. I had gotten used to Damon being the one to take care of me, I've never relied on anyone before always counted on myself to do everything including protecting my friends and that didn't change once I was on the other side, I still did everything on my own; finding a place to live, getting a job, taking care of my son, everything. Until one night Damon came to me and showed me what it was like to be taken care of and looked after by someone who truly cared about me and my happiness.

"Bon, you are the strongest woman I have ever met and not just as a woman of colour and witch but a mother now. You took care of our son for three years on your own, just spending the day with him has shown me what an idiot I have been. The first year we were here I was a messed and I took it out on you and everybody around me but no matter how cruel I was you never let me drown, you held me up and kept me up with you and when you needed me I left you and our son, made you feel like a horrible person and accused you of sleeping around" He shifts from one foot to the other like this was the most uncomfortable thing he has ever done, Good, "um shit, I'm sorry I should have apologised for that first, if given the chance I will spend the rest of my life making up for my mistakes." was he being sincere? "I've spent the last three years fighting these feelings that I've been having"

"feelings?" I was beyond confused now, was he implying that he has feelings for me? He looks up at me with that deep Saxe coloured eyes of his and I'm lost in them for a moment, but only for a moment but I remember all the things he has been saying.

"feelings for you Bon, Bonnie Bennett you are my god-given solace" his gaze wouldn't falter, he held on to my gaze as if his very life depended on it and my breath hitched and my heart skipped a beat. and just like that, he walked down the steps and left Bonnie stunned and at a loss for words. "Mummy I'm hungy!" Guisseppe yelled from inside the house breaking the trance Damon had on me.

"Babe? are you still there?" Damon's voice brought me back to the present

"I'm still here, sorry my mind just wondered. I was thinking about the other side" I could hear Damon sigh on the side of the phone. I knew he missed the other side too. No one there to try and kill for no reason, no one trying gain power by taking yours, no heartbroken best friend.

"Bon, I know being back here has brought back a lot of bad memories and is like a war zone, but know that no matter what happens here I will protect this family with my life." that brought tears to my eyes just knowing that I had Damon by my side gave me strength. "oh- hey Bon I have to go, Katherine, is awake and I have to go and deal with that wish me luck babe because I'm going to need it" I could hear the smile on his lips as he said this which, in turn, brought a smile to mine.

"Good luck, I love you"

"Thanks, babe, Love you too"

While heading to the fridge to get a bottle of water, I hear a knock on the front door, seriously? Who would be at the door at this hour? I look up at the clock to make sure I was right. It was 12:15 am and I didn't have time to talk to anyone at this time. I took a bottle of water and walked over to the door fully prepared to send the intruder away.

Opening the door, the person standing in front of it looked to be about 17-18, I normal kid with dark brown hair, olive skin and a killer smile. despite the sweet-natured way he looked and the innocent way smiled at me, I just couldn't help but feel the darkness coming forming him.  

"Hello, my name is Kai and I really need help. You see my car broke down and my phone just died, I know very cliche but my mum is worried about me and.....well what I'm getting at is can I use your phone to call a toll truck?" He asked so sweetly.

*Well I guess Kai couldn't wait for Lily's plan.

*What do you think Bonnie is going to do?

*anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how the story should go let me. I'm happy to add your suggestions to the story.

*Anyways, Vote, Comment, Follow

Love 
S.A. Rah