46| Vampire Clown Makeup

Kai Parker

The house that they were staying in was very low rent with parts of the roof falling to the ground. Lilly promised us that this would only be temporary but we've been for an entire month just waiting, for what? I don't fucking know. I was promised power! and Bonnie Bennett, she's mine, Lilly promised me she said I could have her once it was all over.  "Hey Kai, what are you doing mopping around on your own back here?" Valerie came into the room where I was indeed mopping, waiting for Lily to give me an order on what is to be done next in order for me to get what I truly wanted.

Valerie walked over and sat across from her blue eyes on me waiting for my response. She along with the others were only here for one thing and one thing only, Powe, the power that the Salvatore kid has in him. I mean why the hell didn't we get any of these oh-so-amazing powers? we were trapped in a prison world too? Valerie cleared her throat in order to get my attention, I honestly didn't want to talk to anyone at the moment, I just wanted to get what I was promised and leave this fucked up family.

"Kai?" Valerie sat closer to me on the couch, and waited for me to respond to her, why can't people just leave me alone while I mop? "I left the room for a reason" she looks at me like she doesn't care what the hell I wanted. "What's your obsession with Bonnie Bennett?" here we go, I knew this question was coming their been asking him about this ever since he asked Lily when she went around the room asking everyone what they wanted out of this mission they were on. They all looked at him like he was insane for wanting her, if you met her, Bonnie? you would want her too. she is like a magnet that pulls everything towards her and the moment he set his eyes on her it was all over, he had a new mission and that was to do whatever it took to get his hand on Bonnie Bennett. 

"that's my business and my business alone. You don't hear me asking you about your 'obsession' with Stefan Salvatore now do you? No, I don't because I know when to stay out of people's shit and mind my own" I got up off the chair and started walking over to the front door my mind already elsewhere. Valerie moved with vamp speed she saw in front of the door blocking me from leaving, I mean give me a break cant a man just be alone without people bothering him? she put her hand up and on his chest like she had the right to. "what the hell are you talking about? who the hell told that?" her eyes turned dark and the black veins from her eyes down to her neck. I still wasn't used to the whole vampire clown make-up that had to happen every time we used our vamp side. 

"ANSWER ME!" she screamed her emotions getting the better off, that's the thing with Valerie Tulle she got emotional quicker than you can say 'I'm in love with Stefan Salvatore' damn I should have said that to her, that was funny. "I do my research Val dear, I don't just join a 'family' without knowing exactly what they are about. I should know, I was the Psychopath in mine, and it didn't end too well for the rest of my family so yes dear sister, I and everyone else in this house know about your little history with the young Salvatore bother all about yours and his offspring that you killed. does he know you killed his child?" with one swift move she kicked me through the door and I landed on the front lawn, at least this was something to do while I waited for Lily got off her ass. "with this is going to be fun!" I got up off the ground and stretching my arms and legs ready to fight. 

"I'm going to kill you, Malakai Parker!" she screamed the vampire clown makeup still on her face, but I guess I must have it too. I've only been a vampire/witch hybrid for about four months now ever since we escaped the prison world and lily turned all of us, seeing as we were all of the Gemini-coven. 

"what is going on here" Lily's voice came from inside, Valerie however ignored Lily's voice and continued towards me the fury in her eyes growing with every step she took. She was mare inches away from me before Lily was between us arms out stopping either of us from getting close to each other. "Stop it both of you!" Mary and Nora sped through the house and grab hold of Valerie each taking an arm and try as she might Valerie could not get free. It was such a beautiful sight, I couldn't help but laugh. "What is wrong with you two? we are a family!" Lily proclaimed out loud, her anger showing through the vampire clown makeup of her own. I put my hand in the universal gesture of surrender, having had my fun. Beau, Malcolm, and Oscar walk out of the house too, looking confused at the scene before them. Malcolm stepped forward arms crossed on his chest facing me like I started all of this. "What did you do Kai?" seriously? I mean I know I start most fights but I didn't start this one! 

I didn't care what the hell they were talking about or who the hell they wanted to blame but wasn't sticking around to get accused. And I knew exactly where I wanted to go. "well it's been fun, but I've got places to be and people to kill" and I was gone before they could reply. 

 The street was dark and empty, moving through to the last house on the street, I could see the Salvatore Mansion was the only house at the end surrounded by forest at the back. Walking up the street  I could hear two voices high up on the roof of the house. "my protection? what do you mean?" a female voice cried 

"It means I'm trying to protect you Andy, so can we just drop it" the male voice sounded annoyed

"you didn't want to be boned to me did you?" the girl asked sounding a little heartbroken.

"that's not it like I said-" the boy didn't get to finish

"you are trying to protect me, I heard you Ty but I want to know why because right now it feels like I'm a burden to you" oh the girl was not very happy. this was very entertaining wish I had a snack with this show. 

"if I take down the block you won't be able to handle the amount of power I have, it could kill you and that is something I'm not going to let happen Andy so please just let it go!" finally they noticed me, oh now this was a fight I wanted. "Oh wow, it's baby Salvatore!" I didn't notice him up there on the roof, it is really him the man of the hour. 

"My name is Malakai Parker" and I'm ready to claim my prize. 

Who's ready for Titus V Kai match?