14|Do You Regret Us?

Salvatore Boardinghouse

"Hey, Bon?" Damon walked over to his wife who was sitting on his bed going through her grandmother's grimoire, she replied with an audible grunt not bothering to even look up at her husband.
"Bon, look at me" he lifts her chin with his hand so that she is gazing at his face. After what happened with his ex Elena coming to the boardinghouse and confronting them both on their relationship. Calling Bonnie out of her name suggesting the worst things about her best friend, to say that Damon was upset was an understatement, to say the least.

Bonnie has tears raining down her cheeks, her tear stained face still so beautiful that he couldn't possibly imagine anyone wanting to cause her any harm.
"Please stop crying, she's just hurt, the things she said, I'm sure she didn't mean any of it. She's more angry with me" Damon tried to reassure his wife to no avail, she was Bonnie Bennett the woman who would put blame on herself even when she was never at fault.
"I'm a terrible friend" she murmured eyes red shoot from all the crying.

"No Bon, you're not"

"She waited for you only to have you come back with someone else on your mind"

"And that makes it your fault?" He looked at her for an answer.

"I don't know...maybe...maybe if I stayed away from you or maybe not drink that night or.."

"Or maybe if you never took my hand" he finished for her, not loving the way his thoughts were going.

"Damon I—I" She stuttered

"Tell me this Bon, Do you regret it, that night" she shook her head thinking back to the night their relationship began.

9 Years 6 months ago (other side)

Walking into the mystic grill, Bonnie Bennett spotted Damon Salvatore sitting at the bar drowning his sorrows in some expensive alcohol. He has been mopping around and missing Elena.
They have been here for 6 months and every attempt that Bonnie had tried to get Damon back home has failed. The moment the two of them made it to the other side, they were met with a town full of people, both human and supernatural alike but that wasn't the strange part, all the people were already dead at least in the real world. 
Among the people were Sheila Bennett, Bonnie Bennett's grandmother, and Giuseppe Salvatore, Damon Salvatore's father. The two had a completely opposite reaction to the meeting of their relatives.

Where Bonnie was overjoyed with so much love towards her grams she felt at home on the other side, while Damon felt like he was in his own personal hell, majority of the people in this town were killed at the hand of Damon Salvatore or at the least he contributed to them.

Victoria Donovon or Vicky as people would call her is one the victims whose life was ruined the day she met Damon Salvatore, being turned into a vampire than killed all in the same week she lost everything that week her life, her brother, her friends and she never even asked to be turned in the first place.

Now she lives her afterlife as a vampire without the blood lust and working at the mystic grill bar serving the same man who put her in this place.

"Still brooding Salvatore?" Vicky asked the raven-haired vampire sitting in front of her. Although she had told that she had gotten over the fact that he caused her death Damon was still uncomfortable with being surrounded by people who suffered under his hand.

"just keep up with the drinks Donovon" Damon replied not wanting to have a conversation with the woman. she rolled her eyes at him and went back to what she was doing.

"Damon" Bonnie pulled out a stool next to Damon

"Bon Bon"

"You seem to be having a good time"