52|You hurt my Boyfriend!

The room lit up with a bright white light, the more he chanted and the brighter it got. Everyone stood around watching the glow grow into a doorway. "What the bloody hell is that?" Rebekah asked she moved closer to the light, looking at it intensely. Titus finished his chanting and turned to his mother, "it's a portal to the boarding house. everyone needs to go inside now." she stared back at her son, not knowing what to do at this moment. "why are we running?" Klaus asked

He was none too pleased about this act of weakness, that they were showing to their enemies. Titus looked at the hybrid, walking over to the front door. Titus guided his mother through the portal, she protested but her son convinced her to go through in order to protect her unborn daughter. "You are coming through with me!" She said she was unwilling to leave her son behind to fight some unknown entity.

"I'll be right behind you mum, promise," Titus told his mother, knowing that he might not be able to keep that promise with whoever was at the door right now trying to break in. Caroline walked over to her best friend and helped her through only stopping to look at her bonding with the secret information passed to each other she and his mother went through.

"Everyone you need to go through the portal will take you all to the boarding house back in mystic falls" Marcel and his wife turned to each other thinking about their next move with their family in danger they came back here in order to help them now they were being asked to run?
"This is ridiculous we can't just leave?" 
"Yes, we can!" The banging was getting louder the door was coming down any second now and Titus needed to get all of them out of there even if he had to force them all through.
"We don't have a chance, when they come through that door are more powerful than anything we have ever faced. Staying here is just asking to be killed" Freya tried again to get through to her younger brother.

"their right we need to leave, Dad please" Hope finally spoke up fed. Together with them, Klaus walked through the portal without another word, which shocked everyone. Niklaus Mikaelson was never one to give up so easily. The siblings looked at each other wondering what had gone through their brother's head.

"Okay, now the rest of you. Now!" Titus spoke again because they were taking too long, getting out of this place and soon the people at the door will be coming through and he didn't know if he could protect all of them.

"fine," Freya said and went through only glancing back to make sure her family was following behind. with that, the rest of the Mikaelson family went through except for Hope who waited for Titus.

"Now the rest of you,...please." Titus strained the words through gritted teeth. He was struggling with holding the portal open but his family wasn't making any move to leave." please... go through" Damon turned to his younger brother and asked him to go through the portal.

"not going to happen, I'm not stepping through that portal without the two of you!" Stefan said he and Katherine stood near the portal but did not intend to proceed. Titus shook his head, the front gate has already been blown clean off its hinges, leaving only one door left between them and whoever the hell was trying to come through. Damon moved quickly and pushed both his younger brother and Katherine through the portal, they didn't expect it to happen until they were through.

"Okay, your turn Dad!" Titus strained to keep the portal open but couldn't hold it open and he and the portal both collapsed. "seriously Dad? why didn't you go through it?

"Because you weren't going through son" of course, Titus thought to himself, just as the door. like something out of a horror movie with smoke coming out of nowhere, they couldn't see anything.

"Damon? are you here?" Elena Gilbert, Damon rolled his eyes annoyed. when hearing that Titus moved fast towards his father, reaching out his hand and laying it over his father's chest, Damon was confused at what was happening. His son started chanting fast, and then there was a sharp piercing pain in his heart that he screamed from some much pain.

"w-what ...did you just do to me?" Damon held his chest and stared at his son with accusing eyes. "Sorry Dad, had to be done. it's for the best, for Mum and Alex" Titus replied.

Elena got closer but the last of Titus' strength grained away, he knew that he needed to find a way to replenish his strength in order for them to survive whatever was coming next. Through the smoke came Elena Gilbert, she runs over to Damon and hugs him. "oh Damon, baby! what did he do to you?" she cried holding him tighter.

"let me go, Lena" Damon managed to say to her trying his best to move out of her reach. "YOU!" after the rejection she turned her sights on the younger Salvatore. Her eyes were full of fury "you hurt my boyfriend! why are you even here right now? huh, you come along and everything goes wrong!" she screams wrapping her hand around his neck and picking him up off the fool. Titus struggled but couldn't get out of the grip, Damon, seeing his son in trouble, forced himself to his feet and picked his ex-girlfriend off the ground through the air. Titus fell back down on the ground unconscious.

"as a father should" a deep voice came from behind Damon, he turned around to face the voice. The man stood with Sybil, the woman whose sister Klaus killed.