Epilogue

Matt's POV

She's been gone for a week. I don't know where she is. No one does. I miss her. I read the note she left me but it didn't give me any hints to where she might be. I went to her house to look through her room maybe there was something in there that would tell me where she was. Chad opened the door and let me up to her room. I looked all over the place then I saw a small journal. I picked up and started reading it.

Dear Journal,

My new life starts today. I'm off to a new state to go live with a bunch of people I don't know. I'm sad.

Love,

Sophia

Dear Journal,

I started school. I met this boy. His name is Matthew. He doesn't talk much but he's kind of cute. I'm hoping we can try and be friends.

Love,

Sophia

I kept flipping through the entries and reading them.

Dear Journal,

Matt has been in a coma for a month. I can't think straight. I can barely eat or sleep. I miss him so much and I want nothing more than for him to wake up.

Love,

Sophia

Dear Journal,

Matt woke up. He is interesting. I've never met anyone like him. Usually when people push me away I back off but there's something different about him. He makes me laugh and smile. He's honestly one of the best things that has ever happened too me. I think I might be in love with him.

Love,

Sophia

I got to the last entry.

Dear Journal,

I don't want to leave but I have too. This town sucks. My family sucks. I can't be here without being able to be with him. I miss Matt even though we aren't far a part right now. I have an idea of where I'm going I hope this works out. If anyone is reading this tell Matt I love him. Until next time journal, if there is one.

Love,

Sophia

__________

sequel coming soon

xoxo

-lyss