Chapter Six

I stayed at Matt's till 11 last night. He didn't say much but I just wanted to be there for him. No one gives him a chance because he has this "label." Society drives me crazy. Why can't we get through life without putting labels on people.

I was in my room watching TV when Nash walked in.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Nash asked

"Um I'm pretty sure I'm hanging out with Maddi. Why?"

"There's a party tonight at Taylor's if you guys want to come. I'll obviously bring you guys."

"Yes! That would be so fun." I replied

"Okay, we're going at 7"

I texted Maddi about the party and she said her brother was invited so she would go with him and meet me there.

_____

I showered, dried and curled my hair. I put on more makeup then I would for school and I did a smokey eye look. I put on a pair of leggings and a white crop top with a flannel around my waist and combat boots.

"Let's go" Nash yelled

"I'm coming!"

I ran down the stairs and we left for the party. Chad was away on buisness so we didn't have to worry about getting caught.

We pulled up to Taylor's and there were kids everywhere. You could immediately smell alcohol and hear loud music. I'm actually excited. Nash walked me inside and helped me find Maddi then he left to hang out with his friends.

Maddi and I had a few drinks. I wasn't drunk but I was definetly tipsy. I felt good the. I haven't had this much fun in a while.

Maddi had left so I was sitting by myself downing drinks by the minute. Someone walked over and tapped me on the shoulder. I saw Jack G. Man does he look hot.

"Thanks" Jack laughed

"Did I say that out loud?" I said embarrassed

"Yeah, don't worry about it, you look hot too." he smirked

Jack grabbed me by my waist and pinned me up against the wall. Then he slammed his lips against mine. After about a twenty minute make out session he pulled away. He winked and walked away.

Cam walked over to me right after that. I couldn't help myself and I mean a girl can have fun right? I crashed my lips on to his. We were barely kissing for a minute when someone pulled me off of him. I looked behind me to see Nash.

"Let's go now" Nash demanded

"What's your problem?" I asked as he dragged me out by my wrist

"It's bad enough that I had to watch you and Jack suck each other's faces off, I should have taken you out of there then. But you go and kiss Cam right after that!"

We stood in front of Taylor's house arguing.

"Nash, come on it isn't a big deal"

"Yes it is. Oh my god you're such a fucking slut!" he yelled

I froze and my jaw dropped. He didn't just. I felt a tear fall from my eye. I hate the word slut it brought back memories to my bad times.

"Soph I-I" Nash started

"Don't 'Soph' me. I can't believe you just said that to me."

I didn't even wait to hear what he had to say I just started running down the block. I could hear him calling my name but I didn't dare look back. I just ran, I finally stopped when I reached a park. I sat down on a bench.

I don't know what to do. I can't go home and Maddi went to her cousins house after the party. I literally had no one to call. My phone started to ring and I figured it was Nash but I pulled it out to check anyways.

It was Shawn. So I decided to answer.

"Hello" I said into the phone

"Sophia, where are you?" Shawn replied

"Are you with Nash?"

"No, he went home with some of the other guys. He told me what happened. I'm supposed to sleep at your house. Let me come pick you."

"I'm at the park a few blocks away from Taylor's house that's all I know."

"Okay, I know the park. I'll be there in 2 minutes."

I hung up. After two minutes passed Shawn showed up and I got in the car with him. He looked me in the eyes and cupped my face in his hands.

"Don't listen to Nash. When he gets mad he says things he doesn't mean. I promise you, that you are far from a slut." Shawn said causing me to smile

"Thanks Shawn"

"No problem."

When we got back to the house Nash, Aaron, Jack J and Carter were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Sophia" Nash said "I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry"

"If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't have said it. You're lucky I even came back here tonight, you have Shawn to thank for that." I said then started to cry again "You're my older brother, you're supposed to protect me! We had such a great relationship already and you fucked it up. You're such an asshole, just leave me alone."

I went upstairs without saying another word.

I'll post the next chapter when the story gets to 200 reads😘

xoxo

-lyss