✺✺✺

welcome, my darlings!

if you're new to my page, hello, and i hope you like this book! if you're from Rise, then welcome back, and i also hope you like this book!

i mean, it's okay if you don't though, that's fine.

here is an important note for you, my dear reader: this book, Fall, is BOOK TWO of my "Flower Girl" series, which is a Percy Jackson x Reader story. before reading this, make sure you've read Rise, as a lot of stuff won't make any sense unless you read it.

but i can't force you to, so you do you, hun.

✺✺✺

here are all three books in the series with their covers and how they show up on Wattpad:

BOOK ONE: Rise

—> BOOK TWO: Fall <—

BOOK THREE: Climb

✺✺✺

now, we do have to get onto the regular shit regarding copyrighting and warnings, which i would suggest reading, although it is kind of long.

but again, that's your choice, just don't blame me if you weren't aware of any of this later.

✺✺✺

copyrighting:

this story follows the timeline of the Percy Jackson movies, as i unfortunately don't have the resources to write from the book series completely. i do not own any characters, ideas, or events that were created by Rick Riordan or the cinematic producers.

however, i will be using information from the books as much as i can, but all original credits go to Rick Riordan.

another note is that i will include my own altered or original storylines, ex: in between movies or events. these are my own ideas unless described as otherwise.

i own this book. i may go through and edit in the future, but all changes made after any parts have been published are still mine and belong to me. unlike some of my other books, this is one solely published on Wattpad, so if there are copies of this book or these storylines on this platform or any other, i did not write them, and that is a copyright violation.

i urge anyone who sees my story published by someone else to notify me, because this is my passion; i love writing for people to read, not to steal.

this book was created on september 19, 2020, by Wattpad user @imagines_i_guess.

(that's me, hello!)

✺✺✺

updates:

i will post for this book when i have the time, most likely on the weekends. however, there are no guarantees set in stone for a schedule. i update when i update, and any requests for me to do so will make me more likely to wait for longer. otherwise, you can expect a new chapter once or twice a week.

i'm a very busy person, so please don't pester me for new chapters. if i'm not posting, there's a reason, but i will do my best to get back on track.

chapters for this book will commence after the completion of book one: Rise.

updates began on: february 13, 2021

✺✺✺

warnings:
language-

i apologize, but i do use strong language in my writing without censoring it. there will be no further warnings on this particular subject.

graphic content-

if there are any extremely violent, gory, or graphic details, i will place a warning at the beginning of the chapter. even though i'm going off of the movies, i do like adding my own detail or ideas of what could happen in the time not shown. i read the first book years ago, so that unfortunately means that i do not have too much knowledge on the original storyline.

don't be put off by this, though! i fact-check everything and try to make it as reliable as possible when in accordance to both the books and movies. there will always be a warning if a violent or graphic scene is not in the original film production, and i will make sure it can be skipped without ruining the storyline.

✺✺✺

hate/bullying:

if i see any hateful comments, and i mean ANY, directed at me or any of my readers, i will delete them without hesitation. i try to give the benefit of the doubt and hope for things to be sarcastic, but if it is definite cyberbullying of any kind, you can be sure that it will be gone the second i see the notification. on the other hand, constructive criticism, as long as it is civil, is accepted and appreciated.

spread love, y'all.

✺✺✺

i hope you enjoy my series, "Flower Girl"! remember, this is BOOK TWO, and the first can be found on my profile. any and all comments and votes are highly appreciated <3