v

fucking finally. (said with relief, I swear)

we're done with Fall!! it took a while—a very long while—but we're finished!

thank you all so, so much for sticking with me through my shitty posting schedules and multiple hiatuses. I know that I may have treated some of you with irritation after being asked to update, and for that I do apologize. it's been a pretty hectic period of my life, and with college coming up soon, that's likely to continue. however, I promise to do my best to find the time to write and update when possible. I'm not abandoning y'all!

next in the series is Climb, and it's been up on my profile for a while now :)

I can't guarantee when I'll start posting chapters for book 3, as I've got a lot more brainstorming and plot outlining to do before I actually begin writing, so just keep that in mind for a little while. some of the prefacing sections have already been updated, but I'll post a statement on my profile when the first actual chapter is up. keep an eye out!!

y'all are absolutely incredible people, and I am truly beyond grateful for the support you've provided throughout this journey. this final stage is going to be fun—it definitely will be for me.

I hope to break your hearts. and then fix them, but still. (spoilers? potentially? maybe?)

anyway, you guys are insanely cool. I love and appreciate every single one of you far more than I think you realize. there is no possible way for me to extend my gratitude to its fullest extent.

generally, thank you. it means the world and more.

before I sign off, I do have to be a bit more serious.

if anyone is struggling—be it emotionally, socially, financially, physically, or culturally—due to the war in Ukraine, the COVID surge in Beijing, the Damascus missile attacks, or any other event such as these (even if it's something far more minor): I hope it is some consolation to know that you are in my thoughts, always.

to everyone, wherever you are in the world, please do your best to be safe and well during these confusing and hectic times. try and stay healthy, my loves. drink enough water and get at least a little bit of sleep each night. I cannot speak for everyone and their preferred or possible courses of actions or coping mechanisms, but I have some experience in the life-crisis arena and know that the little things can still have a big impact.

and now for the more lighthearted consolation—here, because I feel like y'all have been a lil bit meme-deprived:

love you <3

love you <3

I'll see y'all soon!!
🤍🤍🤍