Kabanata 50

Kabanata 50

Days passed before we set a date to finally go back to the Philippines. Bago ang lahat ay dumaan muna kami sa may puntod ni Daddy. After everything that has happened, I want to tell it to my Daddy. Mommy was with us when we went there.

Pagkarating namin ay nakita kong may bulaklak ulit na nakalagay roon. Palagi ko na lang nakikita iyon sa mga araw na bumibisita ako. Maybe the cemetery caretakers put some on the graves, huh?

"La pépé!" the twins greeted the grave of Daddy. 

Napangiti ako dahil do'n. Naalala pa nila ang huling beses na dinala ko sila rito. I introduced them to Daddy and they were confuse at first upon staring at the gravestone.

"Hon, our baby finally has a family of her own." Mommy started while smiling. "Just like we always wanted for her. Just like what you dreamed of."

Napangiti ako pero naramdaman ko ang pagiging emosyonal. I just couldn't contain my emotions when it comes to this. Naalala ko ang sakripisyong ginawa nila para sa'kin.

Darius went beside me and held my waist. He gently caressed my back as a way of saying that he's here with me.

"Daddy, I finally got my dream." I almost choked with my words. "The dream that you always wanted me to pursue. The happiness that you wanted me to have. I finally have it, Daddy, so thank you. Thank you for believing that I can achieve it."

Napangiti rin si Mommy sa sinabi ko. I can see her eyes watered as well. Naramdaman ko ang pagtulo ng luha ko.

"Don't worry because I'm doing fine, Daddy, I'm taking care of myself like you always tell me to. I am also trying my best to be a better mother for my kids, for your grandkids. I make sure that they wouldn't get spoiled too much by Mommy." I chuckled for a bit. "I know that you're happy for me. You've always been proud of me."

Muling tumulo ang luha ko kaya huminga muna ako ng malalim bago nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita.

"And I am starting to forgive myself now, Daddy. I am still in the process of it but I know I'll get there soon. I will heal in time and I will choose my happiness this time, without fear and doubts." bumaling ako kay Darius at hinawakan ang kamay niya. "Together with him, the man that I love, and our kids, and for our family that we will build."

He gazed at me intently, listening to every words that I am saying. He squeezed my hand so I smiled. Muli akong tumingin sa lapida ni Daddy.

"This is my peace of mind, Daddy. This is my happiness and contentment. I am more than willing to spend my whole lifetime with them, with my family."

Niyakap ako ni Darius matapos nang sinabi ko. I smiled and hugged him back. Masaya ako at wala na akong mahihiling pa.

We head back to the car but Darius decided to stay for a bit. He told us to go first because he wanted to have a private talk with my Dad. Hinayaan ko siya dahil mukhang seryoso siya at gusto niya talagang gawin 'yon.

I brought the twins with me and we went inside the car. Mommy smiled and caressed my cheeks. She looks proud of me and I can see it in her eyes.

After a week, I assigned the position to my trusted employees. I am still the CEO but I will still manage and help with everything. I could always go back to France to check on them.

I left a message to Nigel informing him about my decision. Matagal ko na siyang hindi nakakausap at nakikita. He didn't answer my calls so I assumed he went vacation to a far place. I only wish him every happiness in the world.

"Papa owns this?" Flare curiously asked. "I thought Papa builds cars?"

Kitang kita ang kuryoso sa mukha ng kambal nang makapasok kami sa loob ng private jet ni Darius. Ang sabi ko kahit magbook na lang kami kaso sabi ni Darius bakit pa gagawin iyon kung meron naman daw siya?