Kabanata 3

Kabanata 3

"Ms. Bordeaux, I really like your designs. Thank you for collaborating with us."

Nakangiting nakipagkamay si Mrs. Marinette Danfields, the owner of the Danfields apparel. I was so overwhelmed, especially when I got the chance to personally meet the owner itself. I was so starstrucked by everything.

"Thank you for entrusting us with this project, Mrs. Danfields."  I gave her a bottle of wine from Daddy's winery.

May maliit na ngiti ang sumilay sa labi niya habang nakatingin sa wine na binigay ko.

"Is this from your father's winery?" she asked and I nodded. "Thank you, I really like their wines."

I smiled widely. Her personality was warm and pleasant and it's making me feel comfortable around her.

"Please meet with my personal creatives for the discussion about the collaborative project." she handed me a folder. "Here is the contract. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or my secretary."

"Thank you again, Ma'am." 

Tinanggap ko ang papel at halos tumalon sa tuwa. As what she said, I met with her employees and so far they were friendly and approachable. They kept on praising my company's designs.

Pagkabalik ko sa office ay nagpakain ako para sa mga empleyado. We were all happily celebrating because we deserve it. In a span of just seven months, we finally landed on a huge project.

"Blaire!" napangiti ako agad nang marinig iyon. "I'm sorry, I got lost upon going here."

"It's okay. Shall we start our tour?" I smiled.

Ever since I met Nigel, we became close friends. He asked me to tour him around France, since I owe him, I willingly oblige. I enjoyed his company so it wasn't a big deal. In fact, I love spending time with him.

"I really like your eyes, they're very unique." he suddenly praised me while we were strolling just below the Eiffel tower.

I shyly smiled with the compliment. I glanced at him, he was looking at me with awe.

"Ah, s-sorry. I just find it really fascinating." nataranta siya bigla kaya natawa ako.

Lumapit ako para matignan siya ng malapitan. He stiffened a little when our faces got close. I saw him blushed more when I smiled at him.

"Your eyes are beautiful too, sky blue." I chuckled.

"O-Oh..." natameme siya saglit at awkward na tumawa.

This guy is so damn cute!

"Come on, let's take a picture."

Hinila ko siya palapit at naramdaman kong nagulat siya dahil sa ginawa ko. Tinapat ko ang cellphone ko sa amin habang tanaw ang Eiffel tower sa likuran. It was almost sunset and the view is indeed spectacular.

"We look like a couple." I laughed as I showed him the picture.

His lips protruted a little to suppress a wide smile. "You think so?"

"Yep. I bet people here think we are. We're in the city of love, after all."

"City of love,"

"Yeah..."

Muli kaming nagkatinginan. The sunset made him look a lot better. I was actually suppressing myself from giggling like a teenager. The way his gaze stayed on mine made me feel so giddy and warm inside.

"So beautiful..." he muttered.

"What?"

His eyes widen and he averted his gaze. He exaggeratedly pointed at the tower even though his ears were red. "I-It's so beautiful here!"