Kabanata 6

Kabanata 6

I was blushing profusely because of what he did. My eyes were still wide open as I look at the cameras in front of us. Hindi na ako makangiti at tanging gulat lamang ang nanatili sa mukha ko. I can't even utter anything after that.

That fucking Velarde just made out with me in front of the press!

Muli akong binuhusan ng mga tanong ngunit bago pa man nangyari iyon ay hinatak na ako paalis ni Darius. Ipinasok niya ako sa loob ng sasakyan na kanina pa nakaparada sa harapan ng hotel. He sat beside me and I was still fucking shock. 

"Just drive away," he ordered the driver. 

Umandar kaagad ang sasakyan matapos iyon. The media even captured pictures of the moving car. I was still speechless and I don't think I'm in the right mind to say anything. Nanatili namang tahimik ang nasa tabi ko.

"So, this is your way of forcing me to agree with this?" he suddenly broke the silence. 

Hindi pa rin ako nakapagsalita, alam kong pulang pula pa rin ang mukha ko. I have a very pale skin and when I blushed, I blushed hard like a freaking tomato! 

He glanced at me then he let out a chuckle. "Why? Was that your first time?" 

"N-No..." Yes. 

"Really?" he licked his lower lip. "I bet it is, little Miss. You don't even know how." 

Muntikan ko na siya i-untog sa may bintana sa gilid. He is treating me like I'm a child! Little Miss mo mukha mo! 

"We're in front of a crowd. Do you think I'm that shameless to kiss you torridly with people watching us?" mahinhing sambit ko.

I composed myself. Kahit na gusto kong magalit, ayokong ipakita sa kanya iyon. 

"Even if it's not torrid, you still kissed me in front of many people. Isn't that still shameless?" 

"I don't want people to misunderstood what happened earlier at the party." 

"So, you insisted on doing something more absurd that could totally make them misunderstood it completely?"

Malapit na ako magalit. Mas gugustuhin niya bang isipin ng lahat na talagang ni-reject siya? Na hindi siya suitable na maging fiancé ng pinsan ko dahil hindi siya nito gusto. They were being forced to marry, why can't he just answer that he was also not into this engagement thing? 

"You were not rejected." I muttered.

"You don't know that."

Nag-angat ang kilay ko para tignan siya. "Why? You wanted to be married off for business?"

He chuckled. "Coming from someone who is forcing to marry me?"

Okay, napahiya ako ng konti do'n.

"Mine would be a different case! I won't mind what you'll do and I will never interfere. You will have all the freedom you want."

"And that would make me agree because?"

"Because you have many women. And you can still do your active sexual activities with them, I don't mind."

He laughed again. Hindi ko alam kung anong nakakatawa ro'n. I am actually doing him a favor!

"With wife or not, I am still capable of being active with my sexual activities, little Miss. Thank you for being concern about my sex life." he sarcastically said. "But now I have to deal with the issue because of what you've done."

"Then just deny the rumors. Tell them I just forced you into this."

"No can do, little Miss. I'm sure picture of us kissing is now circulating in every media platforms."