"Not now!"

A.N happy fucking Monday I don't have school again🥳👍Hope you enjoy!!!

Wade and Peter were currently hanging out in the avengers tower, with the avengers. Tony didn't approve at all.

May absolutely loved Wade, even stole him from Peter to go out a couple times but Peter thought it was cute. 

They were watching their second movie in a row. Wade was bored and Peter was somewhat half asleep.

Wade had an idea and texted Peter.

Wade👿🥑🌮:  Wanna do something

Peter glanced at Wade, who made no move to make eye contact.

Petey🕷🌈😘: like what?

Wade smiled, his plan was going good so far.

Wade👿🥑🌮: seggs?

Peter smiled.

Petey🕷🌈😘: i dont understand anything you just said

Wade👿🥑🌮: I'm horny, you're here, I'm bored, I wana fuck u

Peter blushed a little at that, but smiled none the less.

Petey🕷🌈😘: we cant just fuck in mr starks building

Wade👿🥑🌮: watch me

Peter made gave Wade a death glare and mouthed 'don't'. But Wade smiled and started texting again, the avengers oblivious.

Wade👿🥑🌮: You're so tiny I'd probably feel my dick in your stomach

Peter blushed and hid behind his phone. He was trying to think of a reply, but he couldn't think of anything.

Wade👿🥑🌮: I want you to beg me to stop and pull away

Wade👿🥑🌮: just so I can pull you back against my cock over and over again

Peter was such a blushing mess. He could see Natasha giving him weird looks, which made Peter even more embarrassed.

He looked over at Wade, who was still typing and keeping a straight face.

Wade👿🥑🌮: and fuck you even harder, grip your fucking magnificent ass and thighs leave bruises for everyone to see

Wade👿🥑🌮: maybe even put you into some shorts even panties to show my marks

Peter put his phone down and tried to focus on the movie, but all he could think about is Wade.

His phone get vibrating so he quickly turned his notifications and silenced his phone.

Natasha slowly connected the dots, looking in between Wade and Peter. She smirked and continued watching the movie.

Peter got up because he could see his phone still lighting up with messages. He walked casually but quickly to the bathroom.

He checked his phone.

Wade👿🥑🌮: you cant deny you want me too
Wade👿🥑🌮: cant ignore me forever
Wade👿🥑🌮: ill fuck that ass baby
Wade👿🥑🌮: right behind u bb

That was all the messages. He sat in the bathroom, waiting because he didn't have to pee. Especially if Wade could walk in on him.

After about 5 minutes Peter walked out, only to find Wade standing there. He looked very serious, and when he's serious, he's rough.