"Teasing" PT. 2

A.N. HEYEYYEYEYE. i don't have school friday so here's an early post :) I'm going to florida and i really don't want to. I have a big project i haven't started yet that i have to present right after break. And i'm taking up all my break in florida so i'm really nervous rn. but ENJOYYYYP

Wade was giving Peter side glances while they made some Mac n Cheese.

Peter made sure to flaunt around the kitchen, walking with more sass in his step.

Wade almost lost it once when Peter reached up to get a bowl from an upper cupboard, and the hoodie slid up enough to show some of Peter's ass. But Wade stayed put at the stove, trying to hide his growing erection.

Peter smiled cheekily, knowing he was the one who caused it.

After about 15 minutes, they sat down together and ate their Mac n Cheese. The sexual tension was very thick.

Wade impatiently shifted in his seat. He was already done eating, but Peter was taking his sweet time.

"What?" Peter took another innocent bite of his Mac n Cheese.

"I know what you're doing, Parker. Don't play dumb." Wade growled.

Peter blushed, but he got the reaction he wanted out of Wade.

"What do you mean?" Peter flashed his doe eyes at Wade.

"You know exactly what I mean. I'm not giving you what you want until you give me what I want." Wade grinned. The grin he'd usually use for deadpool.

Peter gulped and ate the last bite of his Mac n Cheese.

"All done?" Wade asked, as if he was talking to a child.

Peter nervously nodded, grabbing both of their bowls to wash them in the kitchen before Wade could.

He watched as Peter stood at the sink. It's our day to do the dishes. Maybe he forgot?

"I can do the dishes, ya'know?" Wade slithered his hands around Peter's waist.

Peter hummed a response back.

"Or I can do you?" Wade purred, massaging Peter's hips. "Or you can do the dishes and I can do you?"

Peter blushed and laughed.

"That isn't a no is it?"

"I thought I had to give you what you want first." Peter asked, the innocent look in his eyes again.

Wade sighed and laid his head on Peter's shoulder. "I guess, but I really want to sink my dick in your ass right now."

Peter turned the sink off. "Really?" He turned around, that innocent glint still in his eyes. "You really want to fuck me that bad?"

Wade's hands groped tighter. "Why not? I could write a 6 page essay about your ass. How it's just so round, and your thighs. The way your ass bounces can just turn me on. Mmit already did." He purred.

Peter's face flushed and he looked down the dishes soaking in the sink. "Please don't write an essay about my ass-"

"Sometimes when I see you at work or at college, others checking you out, I really want to slit their throats and make them watch me fuck the shit out of you." Wade continued to grind against Peter's ass. "Make sure they know you're mine. Forever."

Peter panted and ground back on Wade's dick.

Wade grinned. "So, where am I going to wreck dat ass?"

Peter shrugged and moaned. "I don-nt know~ It doesn't matter!"

"Positions make a big difference! Like if it's doggy style on the bed, or against the wall, or in the shower, or you riding me on the couch." Wade lectured, all while keeping the grinding rhythm.