"Watch me." Pt. 2

A.N. Sorry I've been gone I've been babysitting but got paid a lot so I'm back. Happy this is the last week of school and I'm already done with assignments so I'm gonna focus on writing :))) enjoy!!!

"Weird." Peter mumbled.

"Don't fall for him Peter. He's a douche." Mj said, removing the paper towel.

Peter gave her a questioning look. "I never said I was. He winked at me."

"I used to date him. The motherfucker dumped me for a bitch named Vanessa." Mj walked away to put the paper towel in the trash before Peter could ask anymore questions.

Peter sighed and turned towards Harry and Ned. They were talking about school work of course.

Peter fidgeted on the couch until Mj came back.

"Now what?" Peter asked.

Mj laughed and shook her head. "You're so childish."

Peter crosses his arms and pouted. "No I'm not."

Mj squished between Harry and Peter. "We could just go to my dorm and play just dance or something."

"Yeah if your roommate wasn't so strict."

Mj laughed and Ned nodded. "She's like-really Christian or something." Mj shrugged.

Peter frowned. "what's wrong with that?"

"I don't know, but it's like-bad bad. Like-fully Christian psychopath. Like Carrie, that one bo-"

"Yes I remember. What even are we supposed to do here?"

"There's dancing, uhm, drinking." Mj thought for a minute. "That's really it I guess."

"Not really looking forward to get mugged by Flash's gang on my way home."

"I heard Wade got paired with Johnny in their dorm. Since Johnny beat up that other guy."

Peter huffed. "He should just be kicked out or something."

"Nah, I think Wade will put him in his place."

"Yeah but his temper is super bad."

They all agreed and sat in silence for a little longer.

Harry got paired with some other dude and Mj with the other girl, and Peter and Ned got paired since they've known each other for so long.

"Maybe we aren't invited for a reason." He stated.

"Yeah, we don't really party that much."

"I agree, but I'll probably head back soon, don't wanna lose too much sleep." Harry said.

Mj rolled her eyes. "We should all head home together because Peter's right, we'll probably get ganged up on."

"Yeah good idea."

"So in like 5 minutes?"

Peter checked his phone, 1:15 am. "Yeah sure I guess."

They sat on the couch a little longer before getting up and heading for the door.

Getting some weird looks, they headed out and towards Harry's dorm first. The weather was getting warmer finally.

They said their goodbyes to Harry and headed down the hallway to Mj's. Then they finally got to Ned's and Peter's.

They got inside and Peter flopped down on the bed. "I saw some people following us in our way out, but they stopped." Peter stated.