"What are you thinking about?"

A.N. first time writing in Wade's pov so excuse me if I mix up his boxes, it's currently 5:12 AM. I tried to research some but my eyes are shit. In the comics it's kind of complicated for me😬

[] = White(the more serious one I believe??)

{}= Yellow(the one that matches Deadpool's personality more)?

-0-0-0-0–0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
«Wade's P.O.V»

I asked if I could go over to Petey's house today, and he was hesitant but agreed.

Ned and Mj always warned me to not really talk about anything personal about him, but the curiosity was killing me!

{You mean us? We need credit too, Dickwad!}

[Guys stop fighting! What if it's something serious!]

Sorry Yellow, us.

[Why do I even bother? You guys ignore me anyways unless it's a taco Tuesday.]

Yeah, that's because you're the only one that makes sure my stomach doesn't explode from all those delicious chimichangas!

{mmmmmm~ we should get some right now!}

Totes a good idea, but I have to finish my diary monologue! These Fangirls don't die down on their own you know! They need their content.

{true, true}

I was currently walking on the street, looking at all the cute babes! Wearing the classic hoodie, on our way to the saint himself.

[Peter!]

{Dicks-I mean Petey!!!}

I smiled and waved to the people who were looking at me weirdly.

We were soon in front of our beloved's apartment and I walk through the doors.

The man behind the counter didn't even look up from his computer.

{borrriinggg}

[how cliche will this fanfic get?]

"Let's find out!" I said as we skipped up the stairs.

"Can't we just go to 3rd person!!"

{yeahhhh this I boring}

[Im going to have to agree]

"No one likes a 1st person fic, author!"

Author: Aughhh fine!

Wade skipped-well, tried to, falling over a few times before he was at his prized boy's door.

{Fuck yeah!}

"White I swear to god I will beat you if you pull a Captain America!" He chimed pertly outside of Peter's door, he then knocked.

[I wasn't!]

{heh Steeb}

[You guys are so disappointing]

{heyy you join in the pranks too sometimes!}

White stayed silent.

Wade heard footsteps coming closer to the door, and he excitedly waited to see his beloveds face.

But he was met with confusion when an unbelievably attractive women opened the door.

"You must be Wade!" She said excitedly, not fazed by his face being covered by his hood.

"Uhmmm yeah?" Wade replied, now self conscious.

{weiny}

The woman beckoned him in and said, "Peter will be right out! He's very dedicated with his showers." She gave Wade a warm smile.