the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5

A.N. Ok. Maybe this is the last part. I have no ideas so ENJOY!!! my grades are shifting a lot and I'm very stressed so I don't know when I'll post this😩I'm also dating someone now😌

Wade woke up to Peter shuffling around. So he wrapped his arms around his waist.

Peter was half asleep. He actually couldn't sleep at all. He had woken up in a sweat, and now he was restless.

He was trying to flip around, but Wade's arms were so constricting.

Wade huffed and held on tighter, pulling Peter closer.

Peter blushed, realizing he was creating friction. He eventually stopped and sat, staring into the darkness.

Wade buried his face in Peter's neck, still mumbling to himself.

He suddenly had a hot flash, so Peter kicked his legs out of the blankets. He still felt hot, so he threw Wade off and walked to the bathroom.

Wade reached for Peter, but realized he was missing. He sat up quickly and looked around.

He padded off to the bathroom, which was probably where Peter was. Wade realized how hot it was, and slipped his hoodie off.

Hopefully his Aunt didn't wake up. His assumptions were correct. The bathroom door was closed.

He knocked. "Petey? You in there?"

Peter splashed water on his face. "Y-yeah!"

"Can I come in?" Wade asked, nudging the door open.

"Yeah." Peter mumbled. He felt somewhat better.

"Hey..." Wade cooed, wrapping his arms around Peter.

But he pulled away. "Myou're too hot."

Wade snorted. "I'm not too sure about that, Petey."

Peter blushed and looked away. "Mshut up."

"So what's wrong? Just heat problems?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm usually cold, but I guess you're too warm." Peter used warm instead of hot.

Wade frowned and put his hand on Peter's forehead. His hand almost covered his whole face. "You are burning up. Do you feel sick?"

Peter shrugged and wiped his face off with a towel. "I did when I woke up. I can't sleep either."

He looked back at Wade, realizing his shirt was off. Peter blushed and looked away. Wade was pretty fit.

"How about you take a cold shower?" Wade leaned on the counter.

"Mkay." Peter mumbled, moving to remove his clothes.

"Whoa!" Wade covered his eyes. "Wait for me to leave at least!"

He scrunched his eyebrows. "You aren't joining me?"

"I don't think you understand, baby boy. You're like-drunk off of sleep deprivation." Wade moved for the door, but Peter grabbed his hand.