"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3

A.N. here's kind of what i look like. I recently got a septum piercing. ENJOYY!!! ALSO THANKS FOR 200 VOTES GOD DAMN😩

Peter woke up the next morning. He remembered he got to hang out with Wade again.

He hastily got up and dressed a little over the top. Maybe Wade would notice.

May was sleeping still. She has the night shifts every other day, leaving the other days for the afternoon shifts. So she needs a lot of sleep.

Peter grabbed a granola bar and locked the apartment door with his key behind him.

He walked down the stairs and outside into the busy sidewalks. He was earlier than usual, so Peter just walked around the school.

"Baby cakes!" A voice yelled behind Peter.

The students in the hall snickered as Peter turned around.

"Wade, I thought I told you not to call me that." Peter groaned, but paused so Wade could catch up to him.

"I'll call you whatever I want, Petey. You'll do nothing to stop me." Wade wrapped his arm around Peter's waist.

Peter squirmed. "Let go of me! Why are you so touchy?!"

"Why not? You're flustered so easily and it's funny to watch your reaction."

Peter sighed in defeat.

Wade gripped him tighter as the hallways grew more packed. He noticed that Peter was keeping his head down and avoiding eye contact.

"What's wrong, babyboy?" Wade nudged Peter with his shoulder.

"Mm." Peter hummed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell me~" Wade groaned, thrashing Peter around in his grip.

Peter squirmed again and pushed Wade away. "Wade stop." He mumbled.

Wade immediately paused and kept his distance. "Petey.... What's wrong?"

Peter inhaled a big breath. "This is where Flash usually finds me..."

"Flash?!" Wade scoffed. "That motherfucker? He's terrified of me." He smiled proudly.

"Of course he is!" Peter exclaimed. "You're so tall and intimidating. Also you're a year above him."

"And handsome?..." Wade teased, sneaking his arm around Peter's waist again.

"Maybe..." Peter muttered under his breath.

"Hm?" Wade poked the side of Peter's head.

"Nothing, nothing." Peter walked faster. "The bell is gonna ring soon..."

"I know..." Wade sighed dramatically.

"It's not that bad." Peter laughed.

"Yes it is! But you know what will make me feel better?" Wade looked down at Peter and smiled.

"W-what?" Peter stammered.

"Me walking you to class..." Wade flirted effortlessly.

Peter rolled his eyes, but blushed all the same.

"You already are, aren't you?" He flirted back.

Wade's eyes widened, but quickly turned dark. "Is Peter Parker flirting with me?"

Peter laughed. "And you act like you don't all the time."

"Oh I know. And I only pay attention to people who I find attractive." Wade replied in a matter-of-fact tone.