"Cuddling"

A.N. (Early November) Unus Annus ended I'm very sad. Plus my cat just died😍we love that!!!! I'm out for thanksgiving break so I might post this some day.... (December)back to school and very busy. I have exams🙄🙄hope you guys enjoy!!! I think Wade won't have scars in this one, because movie wade before his cancer was like-fucking hot

Peter was sleeping in his bed, completely worn out from patrol. His phone was lighting up a lot and vibrating, but he was too tired to check. So he fell asleep again.

-

After an hour, he woke up. It was dead silent. Peter closed his eyes, but he heard a creak. This apartment was very old, and he was used to it.

It kept creaking. He grew annoyed and sat up. Peter stared into the darkness and grew a little paranoid. He reached for his phone and turned the flashlight on.

He saw Wade tiptoeing across his room, he froze in his tracks.

Peter squinted. He didn't have his glasses, but he could tell it was Wade from the red jacket.

Wade covered his mouth and silently squealed. Peter's hair was all ruffled and his eyes were squinty.

"Hey!" Wade whispered. "I'm bored and you were ignoring me."

"Mtired wabe..." Peter laid back down, turning his flashlight off.

The floor boards squeaked more as Wade tiptoed the rest of the way to the bed. Peter felt the mattress move around and the blankets were pulled.

He huffed and turned over. "M'go away!"

Wade smiled and laid down behind Peter. "I'll just sleep here. Don't mind me!" He whispered.

Peter mumbled and snuggled into his pillow, Wade keeping his word by staying silent.

-

Peter woke up a few times, but quickly fell back asleep. He finally woke up to his alarm at 6:30 AM.

Wade was still sleeping next to him. Peter smiled and snoozed his alarm. He shrunk under the covers and hugged Wade.

Wade grumbled in his sleep and turned over, bringing Peter with him. Peter yelled, being caught off guard.

Wade woke up. "Mm? Oh!" He realized. "Sorry, Peter!"

Peter blushed and looked away. Wade's voice was very deep, and even more deep when he had just woken up.

"Did I wake you?" Peter asked.

"No! No." Wade assured, patting Peters hair. "Took me by surprise." He paused. "Isn't there school today?"

Peter groaned. "Yeah, I snoozed my alarm."

Wade gasped dramatically. "Goodie baby boy Petey, snoozing his alarm?!"

"Shhhhh!" Peter covered Wade's mouth. "My Aunt hasn't left yet! She'll hear you!" He whispered.

Wade grinned and kissed Peter's hand. "Fine."

Peter snuggled back into Wade's chest, but the alarm went off again. He let it ring for a little.

He could hear footsteps. "Peter! Turn that horrid thing off!"

Peter sat up. "Right!"

Wade groaned and rubbed his forehead.

Peter got up and passed across the room to his closet. He grabbed what he needed and walked back to Wade.

"I'm going to shower, I don't know if you want to stay or like sneak around to front."

Wade smirked and sat up. "I'll walk around to the front and drive you there."

Peter nodded and left to the bathroom.

Wade pulled his shoes on and opened the window. He crawled through and down the fire escape. He strolled through the doors and walked back to Peter's floor.

He knocked on the door. Footsteps approached and opened it.

Aunt May smiled. "Hey! Are you one of Peter's friends?" She greeted immediately.

Wade nodded and yawned. "I'm here to pick him up for school?" She nodded and moved out of the way.

"He just got in the shower! Want some coffee?"

"Sure, thanks." He sat down at the table awkwardly and watched as May paced around.

After 10 minutes, the coffee was ready and Wade heard the bathroom door open.

"Pete, honey! Your friend is here!"

"Okay!" Peter's muffled reply came from his room. May rolled her eyes and sat across Wad switch the coffee.

"Nothing in it, right?"

"Yep!" Wade chirped.

"Mmmm, I like your style." May thrummed her fingers in the table. "So, how do you know Peter?"

Wade froze and quickly thought something up. "Through school." He lied. "I was failing and he tutored me, basically."

May smiled. "That is something Peter would do." Wade agreed and sipped his coffee.

They sat in silence until Peter walked out.

Wade stood up. "Ready?" Peter nodded and said his goodbyes to Aunt May. She closed the door behind them and smiled. Her boy wasn't that slick. She knew exactly what had happened.

She sighed and got ready for work.

-

Wade and Peter walked down the stairs together.

"She's nice." Wade said.

Peter nodded. "Don't let her fool you, she's pretty nasty."

Wade laughed and jumped the last two stairs. "Hurry your bubbly, scrumptious ass down here!"

Peter blushed. "Shhhhh, Wade." He whined. "Someone will hear you!"

Wade rolled his eyes and strolled through the entrance to the parking lot. He unlocked it and sat in the drivers seat.

Peter soon sat in the passengers seat, book bag between his feet. Wade started the car and plugged his phone in.

They chatted quietly as they made their way to the school.

Wade parked in the students parking lot and got out. He sticked with Peter to his locker, and then they split for their classes.

They went through the day and lunch, chatting normally. Then, school was over and Wade waited for Peter by his car.

Peter was soon there and they drove home, laughing and joking around.

Peter kissed Wade's cheek and climbed out when they got to their apartment.

"Thanks for all the rides, Wade! Maybe we can grab dinner or something!" He looked down.

Wade smiled. "Sure, baby boy!" He blew a kiss and drove away.

Peter climbed the stairs and huffed, his bag was heavy and the stairs were steep.He unlocked the door and heated up some leftovers.

May sat at the couch, she had gotten out of work early. "Petey, huh?"

A.N hope you guys liked it!!! Thanks so much for 2k🥺 so sweet I'll post maybe tomorrow if I'm not busy!!!