"Alternative."

A.N. heyyyyy i'm back. i've lost all motivation to do anything. i'm getting vaccinated this week. plus school starts again next week. im almost done with school😞😞😞

Peter fell asleep trying to stay awake in time for Wade to come home. Another 'important' but 'dangerous' mission.

He woke up in a hot flash, on the opposite side of the bed. Vertical wise, his pillow on the floor.

Must've been a restless night.

Peter sat up, some of his strand hairs stuck to his face with drool. He quickly wiped it away and looked behind him, propped up on his elbow.

No Wade.

Peter's heart twinged, but it wasn't anything new. Wade rarely came home on time.

He crawled over and looked at his phone. 4:21 A.M.

Peter sat and stared into the darkness for a bit longer, wondering if he should go back to sleep, when he heard a distant voice.

Did I leave the tv on? Peter thought. He didn't even watch Tv last night. He had preparing for Wade to come home.

Peter swung his feet over, slipping a little on the stray covers.

He walked out of the bedroom and down the hall, but he saw a light coming from under the bathroom door.

Did I leave those lights on? Peter thought once again. I don't think so?

He tried opening the door.

—————

Someone turned the doorknob.

Wade froze. This was his apartment. He was alone. He noticed how clean the apartment had been, but maybe that was just him.

"Wade?" A sweet, honey voice called through the door. It was soft, but Wade heard it.

"Uhhhh yeah?" Wade called back, wiping his face with a towel. He had splashed it with water earlier.

He grabbed his gun on the counter and cocked it.

Maybe a stray hooker followed me home.

...

Now who would follow a burnt hotdog like me?

Wade cocked the gun and unlocked the door slowly. He opened it even slower.

A boy-or a young man the height up to Wade's chest stood, looking worried.

And damn he was wearing one of Wade's shirts. Only a shirt. He found himself staring at those thighs. Shit.

"I thought you weren't back yet? It's so early-or late to be back? Why didn't you come to bed?" He asked, his voice even more beautiful in person.

"Uhhhhh-" He got cut off because the boy was hugging him. He was fucking warm. Wade longed to hug him back, but refrained.

Peter hummed in content.

"Uhmmmm.." Wade tried to find his words.

The boy pulled back and stared up at Wade.

Fuck imagine towering over him in bed to that face. Wade closed his, now dry mouth.

"What's wrong? Is it one of those days-or nights?" Peter asked, reaching his hand to carefully stroke Wade's cheek. He must be tired from working all week, he thought.

Wade almost cried at how awkward this boy was. It was so damn cute, and the way he treated him so nicely.

What kind of dream is this?