"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2

A.N hello fellow readers, if you're reading this it's Friday or some other day :)))) Math fucking sucks😭😫I hope you guys enjoy🥰🥰🙂

Peter woke up to a start. The room was barely lit, so he couldn't tell what time it was.

He looked around and could kind of make out the other bunk bed. There was a lump on the bottom bunk. Wade.

Peter sighed and threw his legs over the side of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and zoned out for a bit, staring at the ground.

He grabbed his phone, not like he'd get service anyway. 7:41 AM. He got his shoes on and got out of bed, making sure to tiptoe.

He swung the heavy door open and was met with blinding lights. Peter squinted and walked to the nearest washroom.

He knocked and no one replied, so he walked in. It was a regular bathroom. A sink, a tiny mirror, toilet, shower, and a basket of towels and soap.

Peter locked the door behind himself and grabbed a towel and bar of soap. The shower was stained, he wasn't surprised.

He turned it on, the shower head squeaked in reply. It wasn't that warm, but he didn't mind. He didn't want to use all the water so he took 10 minutes to wash his hair and body off.

Peter was a little sore, he had some bruises and scars littered everywhere. Some more vibrant than the others. His legs and thighs especially.

He turned the shower off, grabbing the towel and drying off. The lights flickered every so often. It reminded him of Morse code.

He returned the soap and towels, grabbed his bag and returned to the room.

Wade was kind of awake, sitting up and looking around.

"Mornin'" Wade mumbled.

Peter's thoughts rambled on over Wade's voice...

"Oh-yeah, morning."

"What time is it?" He asked, looking up at Peter. Wade had little eye bags under his eyes, and some stubble.

Peter dropped his bag on his bed and checked his phone.

"7:58."

Wade groaned and laid back down. "How do you get up so early?"

"I'm just used to it, I guess." Peter shrugged. He always got up early as a kid, and went to bed late. Then repeated it everyday.

"I see you took a shower?" Wade asked turning over to face Peter again.

He nodded and replied awkwardly, "Yeah."

Wade propped his face on his hand and stared at Peter.

"Are Weasel and Harry still asleep?"

"No, they left while you were in the shower. Weasel said he was gonna give Harry a tour."

Peter laid down and looked up at the springs of the bed above him.

"Tell me more about yourself, Peter." Wade asked.

Peter looked over at Wade in confusion. "I thought I did."