"Obsessive." PT. 3

A.N. I watched End Game with my parents... they weren't too happy about the ending of course🥺 SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY!!! My internet went out and I was meeting up with family, but enjoyyy!! Might just go back to a more free schedule because I thought this would be more neat🥲

!!!!A LITTLE BIT OF SUICIDE MENTION!!!!

Before Peter knew it, Wade had knocked on his door.

He got up and unlocked it. "Hey!"

Peter was immediately brought into Wade's warm body. He sighed and hugged back, digging his head into his shoulder.

"I missed you." Wade whispered.

Peter frowned, but kept his face hidden. "I know."

Wade pulled away, mumbling to himself. He sat down on the couch. He looked around. Most of his belongings were in boxes. Mostly pictures and dishes were only left.

Peter walked over and sat down. "Soooo, do we just pack up some stuff now. Or do you want to wait?"

Wade wrapped his arms around Peter and brought him onto his lap. "Mmwait for now."

Peter smiled, but it turned into a yawn.

"It looks like you have everything mostly boxed up." Wade announced, quite loudly.

Peter jumped a little. "Oh. Yeah, there's just some pictures left and some of my clothes." He slouched back down in Wade's lap.

"We should get it over with then."

"Fine." Peter whined, getting up. He got some boxes from the kitchen and sat them down. "You can box up the pictures. Very gently! I'll go box up my clothes."

Wade nodded. "What're we going to do after this? There's not much left."

Peter yelled from the other room. "I don't know!"

Wade smiled and carefully picked up a photo from the table.

Four people. Two women, two men. Probably family, Wade thought.

Hopefully.

"Hey Pete!?" Wade yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have bubble wrap?"

"Maybe!" Silence. "Probably not enough! Don't pop the bubbles either!"

Wade chuckled to himself. He searched the house and finally found some squares of bubble wrap.

He fought away his thoughts, trying to get him to pop the bubbles. Wade sighed. "I'm sorry little ones, no popping today."

He grabbed the squares and brought them to the picture, wrapping it carefully around.

Tape.

"Baby boy?" Wade asked.

"Yes Wade?!" Peter sighed.

"What about tape?"

"What kind? Like-"

"Just clear tape!"

Silence. "In the kitchen drawer somewhere!"

And that's how it went for the rest of the hour. Silence and Wade asking questions by screaming for the whole building to hear.

Peter was nervous someone was going to yell at him, so he came to help Wade in the living room.

They chatted, mostly Wade.