"Watch me."

A.N. Ok I've had this little gig thing stuck in my head :) I did like 6 online school assignments today and today's just not my day sooooo enjoy :DDD this is some AU kind of thing. Think I'm gonna make them in like college? Including Weasel because I love him🙃

Weasel was currently at a party, running the bar of course. He was most known for hosting party's in his abandoned plot of land.

Wade was sitting at a bar. Drinking. Wade. The party was pretty big. About 50-60 people, mostly college kids, some freshmen that snuck in.

"So man, how's you and Vanessa?" Weasel asked.

"We broke up." Wade said, blandly. Wade clearly didn't wanna talk about it.

Weasel didn't seem surprised and walked off to another guy.

The little hut was pretty spacious, it had a little bar area, a living room area. And a back with some rooms and a garage. It was all a pretty open house.

Everyone pretty much knew Wade. He wasn't the jock type though. He's the slowly turning into a town drunk, but still has a lot of charm type of guy.

People were beginning to point and soon enough, people started chanting "fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!" Over and over again, and a little space was opened in the middle.

Peter Parker, stood right in the middle. He was also quite known. Some considered him "annoying" "ghetto" "attention seeker". But he was living his best life. Ever since Peter left May and school, he's never felt so free.

But of course Flash has to ruin it all.

"What's up Penis? I'm still shook on how you got in here." He snarled.

"Something called smarts Flash. Not everyone buys their way into places like you do." Peter retorted. When Peter was accepted into a college, most of his friends were accepted too. No one else knew him here and he wasn't the "school joke". Except for flash.

"Ohhhhh, I see where this is going? You probably gave someone a blowjob to get in huh?" Flash jokes and teased him with the 'blowjob sign'.

"You know what? If we were still in high school, you'd be terrified of even saying that word. Even reading it if you could." Peter taunted, they were now circling each other, everyone silent to listen to the tea.

Flash paused for a second. "And you never were afraid of saying it huh, faggot?"

Peter flinched at the slur, "I'm not the nerdy person you used to know, flash. I don't give a rats ass what you say." Peter leaned in and whispered, loudly. "Your dad seems to like what I have to say, though."

Flash growled and lunged at Peter. Peter dodged and stepped behind flash. He turns around. "You're so dead!" Flash lunges again and Peter instead trips him.

Some people laugh. Weasel comes over to Wade to get a better look. "Peter's at it again." He smiled.

"How come I've never seen him?" Wade asked.

"I don't know man. He's like-5 feet tall." Weasel said, totally blanking as Flash and Peter continue to throw insults and hands at each other.

"I'm gonna get a closer look." Wade said.

"Don't do that-Wade! He's a very chaotic little man don't trigger him!" Weasel called as Wade walked off.

"Watch me."

Peter wiped the blood off his nose. Flash got a hit on him, a pretty good one too, but he could tell Flash was barely hanging in there.

"Stick to your role, little slut." Flash snarled, blood in his teeth.

Peter snarled and kicked him in the chest, making Flash fall on his back. "You may say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Flash tried to get up and Peter held him to the floor with his foot.

"Do you understand?!" Peter yelled.

Flash laughed and stayed put.

"I will fucking break all your bones, just like you did to me! You should suffer in Hell! Countless people killed themselves because of you! And we couldn't hold an assembly because guess what!? Someone paid the school not to, backside their ego is too fucking big!!" Peter paused. "Man that's messed up!"

Flash flinched and looked away.

"Say it!"

Flash whispered something.

"What was that?"

"You're a pussy!" He sat up and Peter bent down and knocked him to the ground again,

"Wanna double check?" Peter asked, smiling.

Peter knocked him out finally and pushed his way out of the crowd. He was on his way to get more spiked juice, but Flash had to interrupt.

They moved out of his way and he got more juice. Flash's little guys dragged him out and probably somewhere secluded.

"Oh my God, Peter you need to chill." Ned said. "You totally wrecked Flash."

Peter smirked, but flinched in pain. "Good. He deserves it."

"Just promise me you'll only stand up for yourself and that's it." He pleaded.

Peter softened. "Of course, guy in the chair."

Ned laughed and they walked back together to their little group. Mj and Harry got in the college with them, but Gwen stayed at Oscorp.

Mj walked over and sat Peter on the couch. "Ned get a damp towel or something."

Ned froze, but snapped out of it. "On it."

Wade stalked and then eventually came over. "Peter right?"

Mj gave Wade a death glare and dabbed Peter's nose with her sleeve till Ned came with a wet paper towel. "You might have to reset it." She moves Peter's head to the side.

Peter groaned. "I hate that, no."

Wade smirked and crossed his arms. It was quite painful, but after a while it hurts less.

Mj rolled her eyes. "Don't be a baby." She reached for his nose.

"No." Peter turned his head away.

"Don't make me get him."

Peter froze. "Fine." He sat back.

Harry fake barfed and Ned watched, intrigued. He actually had quite the glow up. He lost some weight but that was really it.

Mj grabbed his nose and twisted it. Peter flinched and bit his lip. "Hohhh." Peter grabbed his nose.

Weasel came over. "Dude, I'm surprised you're alive." Wade scoffed.

"I got front row seats though."

"Oh I'll show you-" Peter sat up, but Mj pushed him back down.

"Just relax, dude."

Peter rubbed his nose and grabbed his juice. He took a big drink.

"You totally wrecked him, man." Weasel said, smiling.

Peter nodded.

"Eugene? What kind of name is that?" Wade asked. "I may know the guy but he looks like a Chad or a Dave."

"Peter's in a bad mood, I suggest you leave." Mj blandly said. "He might-" she shook her head. "Never mind."

Weasel laughed. "Ahhhh, I remember that."

"Weas I swear-" Peter threatened.

Wade raised his eyebrows and began walking backwards with Weasel. He gave Peter one last wink before turning around.

Peter rolled his eyes and took another swig from his drink.

A.N. Kind of short but I'll make another part ;)))) my toe is completely healed and I have to watch kids all week🥺 Plus work