"Are you Real?"

A.N. ok so i know i said i'd work on Homework Buddy.... but i just got this idea. i'm gonna post once a week from now on. НАСЛАДИТЬСЯ!!!!

"Are you real?" Peter asked one day, sitting next to Wade.

The merc was speechless. "Yes. Of course I'm real, baby boy."

Peter just nodded a response and continued watching the movie.

Wade want to say something else like 'What the fuck was that?', but he just stayed silent.

And that was that.

The next week, Spider-man and Deadpool were sitting on their usual rooftop, eating tacos.

"Hey, pool?" Peter turned to face Wade.

"Yeah?..." He responded and took another bite of his taco.

"Are you real?"

Wade furrowed his eyebrows. "Yes. I already told you like a week ago, webs. Everything alright in your brain?"

The vigilante quickly nodded and continued eating his taco.

Wade stared at Peter a little longer. He wondered if everything was ok with his friend.

Why would he think we aren't real? He asked himself.

The next day, Peter was back to himself.

Wade was trying to sleep when his phone ringed. He groaned at the brightness and saw it was from Petey.

He sat up and read the text message.

'Sorry that I probably woke you up, but are you real?'

Wade sighed and typed blindly.

'yes, baby boy i am reall'

The text came out a little hard to read, but he turned his phone off and ignored the next ring. He fell asleep.

Now, Peter was bleeding out on Wade's couch, getting a bullet wound removed from his stomach.

Wade thought for-just a minute that Peter wouldn't make it.

But he successfully retrieved the bullet and sewed the wound shut.

Peter was really tired after that, but before he passed out on Wade's couch...

"Are you real?"

Wade froze at the familiar question. He answered with a 'Yes of course, baby boy.', but Peter was already asleep.

He sighed and picked Peter up softly. He tucked him into his bed and cleaned up the blood around his apartment.

He had no idea why Peter kept asking that question.

'Is he hallucinating?'
'On drugs?'
'Is he schizophrenic?'
'Delusional?'
'Does he need help?'
'Is everything ok at home?'

Wade knew Peter lived alone. But when Wade would ask anything about his personal life, Peter would push him away.

All of these questions stuck to Wade's mind as he absently wiped at the blood stains on his couch.

He remembered this was the first place Peter asked him 'Are you real?'

And it was almost the last time too.

Wade shook the thought away and sprayed some Febreze around to lighten up the heavy smell of metal.

He decided that when Peter woke up, he'd ask him why he kept repeating the same question.