The Alpha With the Weird Scent

A.N. Hello😎 I am back muahahahahah
Enjoy😏😏 missed saying that

Peter liked the more creative side of being an omega. All the smells and complexity, but he didn't like the social construct. Omega's are made to be at the bottom of the pyramid; only used for breeding and domesticity.

Peter hated that side. Peter could only enjoy being an omega inside the safety of his apartment, having to smell all the scents while walking by, when he didn't have scent blockers swarming him.

He knew that there was a beta two doors down, because when he'd walk by, no scent. He knew there was a couple across from the beta. They hung out every other day. There was a middle aged omega with a little girl to the left of his apartment.

And then someone moved in across from Peter. The scent hit him right in the face when Peter walked to his early classes. Peter had never met someone who freely let their scent run. It almost made Peter go into his heat early.

The alpha's scent smelled of citrus, but it also smelled metallic like blood.

It also changed all the time.

Every time Peter walked out of his apartment, there'd be a new scent coming from under the door.

Some days it'd be the smell of blood, or cologne, or pine, or just raw emotions. Peter found himself looking forward to the new smells every day.

But the guy was mysterious, he didn't show his face and rarely came out of his apartment. And he was weirdly buff. Like really wide and you could see him straining through his clothes, but that was only the one time. It's not like he ever came out of his apartment during the day.

He didn't talk to anyone in the complex building. It was as if they were scared of the alpha, which Peter probably should be, because alphas can't control their hormones.

Instead, Peter felt invested. He was never so interested in a scent before. Peter wouldn't mind if the alpha came out for a chat.

Of course that scenario was in his head, and when the alpha was actually in front of him, Peter froze and stared.

"So you're the omega that smells of interest every day. Are you stalking me?" He rumbled, in an approving way, like he was pleased with what he saw.

"I-I" Peter sputtered, "I'm sorry if I bother you at all." He looked down at his feet. "My nose is very interested in people's businesses."

The bulky alpha tilted his head, the dark abyss of his hood following him. "Mmm. Right. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't do that, especially to me because you won't like what you find." He warned, which kind of made Peter feel more intrigued.

But he also felt a little hurt at that comment, like he was being rejected. He quickly covered up his hurt and nodded his head. "Right, sorry. My bad. Yeah, I'll leave you alone." Peter turned to walk down the hallway to his classes. "Bye."

Wade felt a little guilty when Peter scented hurt and rejected, but that small scent was still interested. Wade knew that this omega probably wouldn't listen to him.

The alpha sighed and walked back towards his apartment.

———

Peter kept his head down the rest of the day, trying not to scent anyone. It didn't feel right anymore, like Wade would somehow know and yell at him again.

It made him feel so terrible, a big pit would drop in his stomach and his heart throbbed. He couldn't let down hi-that alpha.

"Are you okay, Peter?" His friend, Gwen, asked.
"You've been on edge today." She rubbed his arm.