22

"Just a for a couple days, got it?" Andie said and threw me some blankets. I gave a slight nod and she exited the guest room.

I couldn't stop thinking about everything. How I've been lied to my whole life, I didn't have anywhere to go, my father just left. There was no one left. I was all alone.

I began to feel sorry for myself. I used to never cry. These few months had changed me. By now it was the end of March. I was still going to school but everyone hated me. I even saw a few teachers giving me the stink eye.

I couldn't stand all the rushing emotions going through my head. This time it wasn't the car wash.

It was the middle of the night and Andies family was asleep. I took out my bag and began to look at my old pictures of when I was little. It brought back so many memories. Wait- if it was all my imagination, were those memories not real? I'm really confused.

My life seems like it is flushed down the toilet, plunged back out, then lost forever. It was inside out and I didn't know anything. I was lost. There was no one left.

I soon threw out all my thoughts and fell into a deep sleep. I woke up the next morning feeling depressed. I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs to the breakfast table to find Andie and her large family.

Her little brother was putting a bucket full of syrup on his pancakes and her older sister was texting on her phone with her headphones in. I sat down and her father threw down the newspaper.
"No jobs I'm interested in today." he sighed loudly. "Daddy I told you to be a fireman. They get to do whatever they want, and plus if you find a policeman friend we get free donuts." The little boy said spitting food everywhere.

I sat there in silence as they ate their breakfast. They offered me some but I told them I'm alright.

"Sara, are you sure you don't want any breakfast?" Andie's father said as he forked some eggs into his mouth. Before I could answer Andie butted in, "Yeah, you need a good meal before you lie all day today." "Andesite!" Her father said in awe. She rolled her eyes. "Let's go before we miss the bus." she said and flung her bag over her shoulder. I followed her out the door.

We sat at the bus stop silently. "Why do you hate me?" I said and turned to Andie. "I don't hate you." she mumbled. "Then why are you so rude to me? You know it wasn't my choice to lie like that!" I yelled. "I don't want to talk about this. C' mon." she grabbed my hand and started walking away from the bus stop.

We arrived at this other bus station across town. "Since you never really got a good view of this town, I'm taking you sightseeing." she simply said and purchased two tickets for the bus. "What about school?!" I questioned. "Everyone hates you anyway. This won't hurt anything." she turned away and motioned me to follow. She was right, everyone did hate me. She was also wrong, it did hurt something.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
So hey guys! (This is an authors note) XD but can't wait till next chapter right?!?! Find out what happens and who or what gets hurt. Now guys I'm sorry for the slow chapters. Normally I make the whole chapter in one but this one took me a few days. I had to totally change the story format. I changed the beginning which means I have to change the end. This book is ending in 3 chapters!!!! Ikr so soon. But I don't really like this book. I don't like how it turned out and I'm starting to hate my own characters. That's not good :'( I'm sorry, the chapters are going to be slow from now on. I'm just starting to dread writing this book :( It's like the thing I do if there's nothing else to do and I don't like that. I want to put writing first. Personally I don't like this book. I'm sorry for the let down. I will finish this book because I'm almost done. I promise the book after this will be awesome. I have an agenda full of ideas. Thank you guys for putting up with my feelings for this book. I'm sincerely sorry :( I will see you guys next chapter!!! Stay strong my kitty kats!!! Peace✌️