2

As I transformed from an 18 year old into a peppy teenage girl, I tried to remember my childhood. There was nothing to remember.

I was sent into the high school looking and feeling like things really did matter. I tried to slip away from the reality and go into a dream. I stepped out of the car I was brought in. I looked around the place, scanning for Kyle West. He was tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes. For the popular kid, he doesn't seem to have much depth.

I got to my locker and was starting to adjust. I saw high schoolers darting around the halls. "So this is what high school is like huh? I think I can pull it off." I said this to myself, quietly. As I closed my locker I saw someone standing there. "You new?" It was Kyle West, now for the first part of the plan, get him into you. "Umm sorry I didn't see you standing there." I closed my locker and started walking away. I would say that my flirting skills aren't as sharp as they used to be since I'm married.

Step one- play hard to get. Don't let him have you that easily. I went to my first class. I told myself that I was going to enjoy today. I never went to school. All my schooling was in Emmets basement, where the walls had bullet holes in them, and the ceiling leaked blood. This was my first ever experience and I was going to enjoy it.

It was "lunch" as they call it. At Emmets place, I was lucky if I even got food. He doesn't really have much money because he spends it on revenge. All he would do is plan and plan and plan.

Finally, I spotted him talking to another girl. I looked at him from across the cafe. He stopped talking to the girl and pushed her aside. He walked over to me and I sat down at an empty table. "Hey, mystery girl. May I ask what your name is?" He sat down. I used my cover name. "I'm Sara Jones, and you?" "Kyle West, but all my friends call me the player." I looked at him with a strange look. I'm no expert in teen relationships but if your hitting on a girl, never tell them your a player. I did what I knew best and acted all innocent. "Do you play baseball?" He shook his head and let out a laugh to try and cure the awkwardness. "No but I would love to hang with you sometime." He was trying to see through me. "Till then." I said while pushing an apple toward his chest and walking away. I looked back at him. All he did was smile. Poor boy, he doesn't know what's to come.