13

Monday at 1:45 am

"Hop on." Andie said, gesturing toward her motorcycle. "I have a broken arm, how do you expect me to- ah!" I flinched as she pulled me on by grabbing my good arm. We rode off toward Chelsea's house.

We got to her doorstep, still the music blasting. "Okay, this is it." I said. "So what's the plan now?" Andie asked. "You didn't think of one before you dragged me here?" I said, whisper yelling so no one would hear. "Nope." she simply answered, shrugging.

"We'll lookie here. She's back to get her butt kicked again, and look she brought her guard dog Andie." Chelsea said as she came out of her doorway. Her crowd laughed as she stepped closer. "You wanna go?! Let's go!" I held Andie back as she lost her temper. "The only ones going is us. Come on Andie." I pulled Andie over to the bike. "Are the little girls scared? Awe." Chelsea made a fake tear with her finger.

"We aren't scared, but you will be when I put my fist up your-" Andie said but trailed off. "Do we have to do this again Andie?" Chelsea said, silencing Andie. "Do what again?" I asked with attitude. "Did little miss not so popular here not tell her best friend what happened?" Chelsea directed toward Andie. I shook my head no. "We'll she stole Kyle from me on me and his 1 month anniversary. Then she picked a fight with me and went to the emergency room. She acts all strong but she's not. She was in a full body cast all year in 8th grade."
Chelsea said, giving a snooty smile.

"Whatever Chelsea. Look around you, you've already won. You don't need to keep making my life miserable. Come on Red, it was a bad idea coming here in the first place." Andie hopped on her bike and gestured me to come. "One second Andie," I directed my attention to Chelsea, "Listen brat face, no one talks to my best friend like that." I jumped up, hurting my arm even more, I tackled her to the ground. I was tired of fighting for me, now it was time to fight for Andie.

Chelsea tried to fight back. I haven't won every fight in my life. I've only won a couple I could handle. Chelsea managed to stand herself up. I stood up with her. "Woah woah woah! Ladies, calm it down- Sara?" Kyle stood in between me and Chelsea with his arms extended. I took Kyles arm and twisted it around, pressing it against his back. I let go slowly as he winced. "Bye Kyle." I nodded toward Andie and hopped on her bike. We rode off.
----------------------------------------------
Authors note!!!
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!!! XD, I'm aware that this chapter is short. The only reason for that is I'm super busy today and I didn't want to go un-updated. Don't riot, I will update again tomorrow because I'm not doing anything. Today I'm going to Not So Silent Night for k104 so I'm super busy and about to leave. I'm sorry for the confusion, I'm trying to fix that. If you don't understand anything comment and I will clean it up and clarify what happened. But for now take care and see you next update!
~ Glitter Stickers *~*