15

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Man it's been a while! Hey guys! So anyway, I've been sick and tired and SUPER BUSY! I apologize for ending the rapid fire chapters :( but I've been busy because it's almost Christmas (It's Christmas Eve right now!) and I also have my YouTube channel~ https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCambMqekMlkfmcF1YoDSPhg
And everything is so tiring and ugh! But I'm making this chapter so enjoy C: and btw this picture is adorable but it doesn't exactly go with the chapter but Idc I love it! Love ya and happy holidays! I will update next week since I have off so hang on! Peace✌️
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

"How was school?" Emmet smirked at my exhausted expression. "What do you think?" I said and plopped down on the couch clutching the remote. "We'll judging by the call I got from the school..." he trailed off. "I'm going to take a nap." I said and walked to my room.
~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~
Weeks later~ Friday February 7th -a week before Valentines Day-

I walked down the hall heading to first period. The walls were plastered with posters for the Valentines Dance. Girls shrieking at the Guys Ask Girls signs.

I made a b-line for my first class. I walked in and sat down at a desk. "Okay so today class we-" my teacher got cut off by an announcement. "Attention students. The Valentines Dance is tonight. If you didn't buy a ticket, you can't go. That is all for now. Have a good morning." The voice clicked off and the class continued.

~It was 9th period and I was texting Andie from study hall.
Sara~ "r u doin N E thing tnght?
Andie~"Child English please!?"
Sara~" are you doing anything tonight?"
Andie~"yes aren't you?"
Sara~ "what are you doing? And no."
Andie~ "the dance, I can't believe you forgot."
Sara~ "I didn't forget, dances aren't my thing."
Andie~ "oh your going to this dance even if I have to kidnap you. I'm not going to be the only one there without an friend to hang with."
Sara~ "Good luck with that."

Since Emmet lived in a house, he said I could have friends over. I wanted to hang out with a friend.

I didn't feel like hanging out with Andie because she would make me go to that dumb dance. She even bought me a ticket. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. The window was open letting in the fresh winter breeze. I was in relax mode until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said sounding frightened. "Hello Skylit." a voice said. "Who is this?" I said sounding angry. "This is Chelsea. I'm calling to explain to you." "Explain what?" I said rudely. "Ouch, calm your tone. Kyle is my step brother and he has a different dad. My dad married his mom and we live together." "Then why did you kiss him multiple times?" I said crossing my arms, ignoring the fact that she can't see me. "It was all part of my dads plan to get Emmet fired. We'll while you chew on that, I have a mani-petty appointment to go to. Peace." She hung up the phone.

Overwhelmed with the conversation I just took part in I fell to the floor. Had I been out-smarted? What's Emmet going to do to me?

I sat on the floor for about 10 minutes pondering my thoughts. My phone rang again and I flinched. I took a deep breath and answered. "Tyler?" I said. "Hi Sara. Can you meet me at the park in 10?" I could tell he was nervous. "Umm sure I guess." I said scratching my head. "Thanks bye." he hung up quickly.

I wanted to make myself presentable so I threw on some leggings and a purple sweatshirt. I found my black converse and put them on and rushed out the door. The park was about 5 minutes from the house so I walked.

I could see Tyler's form get closer and closer as I stood in the parks entrance. I just waited for him to catch up with me.

"Hi, you wanted to meet up?" I put my phone in my sweatshirt pocket. "Yeah." he simply said. The air grew awkward and I just nodded in silence. "So what did you need?" I said trying not to sound rude. "Oh yeah, umm I wanted to talk about the kiss a couple weeks ago." he said scratching his head and placing his hands back in his pockets. "Oh yeah the kiss." I gestured toward a bench, "Let's sit down." this is going to be a long conversation.

"So, Sara I wanted to know if it meant anything to you." he said breaking the awkward tension. "The kiss?" I said trying to stall. "yeah." he sounded serious. "Be honest." he added. "Yes it did. It meant a lot and I really do like you Tyler," he smiled, "but I can't be with you right now." his smile soon faded into a frown. "Why." he said looking away from me and down at the floor. "Because, it's just not the right time. I'm sorry." I got up and left Tyler there.

I walked home and thought about everything. I wanted to be with him but I was 2 years older than him, I'm married and I basically lied about my entire life to him. I didn't want to break his heart if I told him the truth.