14

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Okay so guys! I know I haven't updated in a while but that's because I'm sick. (this is an authors note btw XD) But anyway I'm making a chapter right now! So sit back, relax and enjoy this Fight Free Chapter! Enjoy C:
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Monday
I woke up in pain. I opened my eyes to see 2 people standing over me. I sat up, wincing as I tugged on the IV in my arm. "Where are we?" I asked the unfamiliar faces. "Your in a hospital Skylit." I heard a musky voice say, I knew who it was, Emmet.

"You got into a fight and broke your arm. You can go home now because we put the cast on your arm. Just rest and stay at home for a few weeks. Can you do that for me Skylit?" I'm guessing the doctor said. I nodded slowly, although Emmet wouldn't approve of me missing "school". "Come on Sky, let's
head home."

We got into Emmets truck. It was silent. "Does it hurt?" He asked looking at me then back at the rode. "Yes, very." I mumbled. We got to his house and I got out of the car. "Your going to school today no matter what missy." he said unlocking the door. "Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

He dropped me off at school late. I walked the empty halls, making my way to 3rd period. I got to the door and knocked with my good arm. The teacher opened the door and I handed him my pass. This was going to be a long day.

It was lunch period and I sat with Andie. I walked through the lunch doors and everything went silent. I heard whispers about me. I didn't know what was going on. I searched for Andies table and soon found it.

I sat down at the table next to her. "Hey red. Did you go to the hospital?" She asked pointing to my arm. "Yeah. What's with everyone today?" "Everyone's buzzing about your fight with Chelsea." she took a bite out of her grilled cheese sandwich. "Oh." I nodded and went to get lunch.

I was on the line, it was a long line. "Oops. Sorry." I heard a voice say as I felt a cold drink flowing down my shirt. "Why would you do that?!" I yelled and turned to reveal Chelsea.

"I told you it was an accident." she batted her eyelashes and walked away giggling. "I'm not done with you Chelsea." I picked up my spaghetti and threw it at her back. "Oh my gosh! This shirt is one of a kind you jerk!" She yelled. "So was my spaghetti. But it was an accident." I said shrugging. That day was my first food fight. Everyone began to throw food everywhere.

I grabbed Andie and pulled her under the lunch table. "Hey I was about to nail Chelsea with my sandwich!" Andie complained. "Oh well, look we need to run before we get..." I looked up to the direction she was looking. "Detention!" A teacher yelled while lifting me and Andie up from under the table. I just saw Chelsea giving us a snotty look. She barely had any food on her. If she can dodge food, she's lucky because she can probably dodge a bullet.