1

I'm Skylit Green. I'm 18 years old and I'm a spy. I work for my master- "Sky, we discussed this, I'm your handsome, powerful master." Let me rephrase that, my annoying, devilish master who captured me. He says he adopted me but breaking into my home and killing my family isn't exactly "adopting". I always hear his voice in my head when I'm on missions. He blackmails me with the only drop of family I have left, my husband and my son. If I fail to complete a mission, he will replace me and worse. As you can tell, I have not yet been replaced because I am very good at my job.

1/01 Monday
It was the week before the mission, the plan, the capture. "My location is at the Abury Westingson High School." I repeted over and over again into my secret mike. My cover was as a 16 year old, normal, boring teenager. I was to get close to Mr. Kyle West. He was my target. Why we needed him? Because his father is a big enemy to our company. We were to let him fall into our trap, capture his son, and blackmail him to give us back what we deserved, our freedom. His father is running our whole company. Emmet was once as young and innocent as me, until Mr.West did just what Emmet did to me. Mr.West took away Emmets family until he gave up power. Now Mr.West may seem smart but he never noticed that for 10 years, Emmet was planning revenge..