5

1/03 Wednesday

On the ride to school, I was trying to avoid another break down so I didn't search for memories. Instead of memories, I searched for good moments. I pieced together what happened when I had my son. He was a beautiful baby boy. My husband worked for the spy agency with me, that's how I met him. My son is 2 now. Whenever I need a happy place, this is where I go.

I arrived at the school, ready to get Kyle into me even more. "Hey Kyle, want to go somewhere with me real quick?" I said while walking my fingers up his arm. I wasn't going to do anything to him, or WITH him. "Sure thing, but might I ask, where is this place of yours?" I batted my eye lashes while grabbing his arm and pulling him with me. We got to this meadow full of flowers. This meadow brought back memories I didn't want to remember.

The meadow was beautiful. Kyle turned to me and blocked my view. "Sara, can you please explain to me why you are almost always crying every time I see you?" He tucked my hair behind my ear. I sat down in the meadow. I didn't care about us skipping class, and neither did he. I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. I didn't want to pour out my emotions like tipping over a can of black paint. And besides he wasn't my- "Sara?" I hadn't realized how long I was rambling on in my mind. "Okay, we'll. Here goes.. my family is dead. They have been for many years, since I was one. I can't help but think about them sometimes." I was trying not to cry and be strong, but I couldn't stay strong when it came to something that belonged to me.

We sat in the meadow in dead silence for about 10 minutes after I revealed the news. "Sara, I'm sorry I made you talk about it." I turned to him and held his hand. "Sara, you make me feel a way that I haven't felt in a long time." I put on a confused look. Certainly he wasn't talking about- "love, Sara I love you." he swung his arms up like he wanted to tell the world. First of all, I'm not who I say I am, I'm Skylit not Sara, I'm 18 not 16, and I'm married! I wanted to blurt all this out, but I had to stuck with the plan. "Kyle, we have only knew each other for 3 days." I said while extending an arm and admiring the view. "We'll then those 3 powerful days were enough for me to do anything for you, Skylit." I turned to him, how did he know my name?! I was starting to freak out but I played innocent. "No silly, my names Sara." I played with his hair. He grabbed my arm and pushed it away from him. "Don't act all dumb! I've see you around the academy all the time! You work for Emmet! What's his plan?! And your just like Skylit, her or your family was killed too!" He got up as he pieced together the story. "Wait Kyle it's not what you think, I'm Sara!" "You wish you were someone else when I tell my dad you were lying this whole time. Was the plan to sneak into this school? That's low, even for you Sky." He got up and ran to the school.

I didn't know what to do. Was it because I told him about my family? This was all my fault!

I called Emmet as I made my way back to the school. "Emmet! Help me, he found out!" I fake cried. "Did you tell him anything that doesn't match your cover story?" I playfully said, "Maybe.." "Sky, this isn't time to play! This is serious. I'll handle it." he hung up.

That night after school I could hear moaning. I was trying to sleep, but then again, a cold hard bench isn't your average Temper-Pedic. I sat up and looked over to see Kyle, taped to a chair. "Kyle? Why are you here?!" I ran over to him and untapped his mouth.
"Sara? What are you doing here, and Oww!" Why did he call me Sara? I ran over to Emmets office to see him reading. "Emmet! Why is Kyle in your office?" I shouted while he put a finger to my lips. "I gave him anesthesia. He shouldn't remember a thing!" He sounded enthusiastic like drugging people was his favorite hobby. "We'll isn't he going to remember what's happening now?" I whisper yelled, so he wouldn't put his nasty finger by my eating hole. "No, he won't because he is still on the drug. Now goodnight, Sara." He said while closing his office door slow and quiet.

"We'll what do I say to him now?!" I shouted through his door. "I said goodnight!"