8

1/05 Friday

I woke up. I was sick and tired of trying to make my life easier when it was only becoming harder.

I got to the school and walked up the steps. I saw Kyle across the courtyard. I couldn't believe him, still talking to Chelsea. She didn't deserve him, I mean we have only known each other for a couple days, but I was jealous.

My plan for today was to get him back for our date. The date was where the plan would take place.

I walked over to Kyle as Chelsea gave me a dirty look. She was wearing short shorts, a tank-top with a vest over it, and some heels. I honestly don't know what he sees in her, or sees ON her...

"What do you want?" Chelsea said while giving me a dirty glare. "Nothing from you." I put my hands on my hips. She looked at Kyle like he was supposed to do something. "Umm, I'm going to head for class." He tried to walk away but Chelsea grabbed his arm. "What Chels?" I stood there and froze. I knew what she was going to do, and I had to stop it. She leaned in for a kiss from Kyle which was the perfect timing. I pushed her out of the way and kissed Kyle.

Kyle kissed me back and it seemed like a while. After the kiss I looked for Chelsea but she left. I guess it really was that long.

"Sara?! What was that for?" I didn't know what to say. Oh yeah I kissed you so we could go on the date and I could kidnap you! "Umm, I don't know." I clutched my books and looked down at my shoes. "Sara.. did you kiss me so Chelsea couldn't?" Man, the guy was smarter than I thought.

"I kissed you because, Kyle I like you. I want to be with you!" My words seemed desperate, just like in the movies. I was begging the guy who was begging me before. What happened to playing hard to get?

"Listen, Sara. Can I think about it? I mean you sprung this on me so quickly, ya know." I nodded as he kissed my cheek and walked away. That wasn't an answer Kyle!!!

I went in the school, ignoring the crowd. I just wanted to enjoy my last day.

I got to lunch and my phone rang. It was Emmet. I ran to the bathroom and answered. "Yes Emmet?" "Okay, Sky. We are extending the plan. The only thing you have to do is last until the end of the school year. Can you do that?" End of the school year?!?! I kissed Kyle because I thought it was my last day. Now I have to deal with Chelsea.