4

"Hey Sara! About this morning are you okay?" I came out of the classroom to see the player, Kyle West. "Yeah I told you, I'm fine. Just a hard morning." I tried to escape but he slid in front of me, blocking my path. "We'll maybe sometime you could tell me about these mornings if you go on a date with me?" I was flabbergasted. I didn't know what to say. The plan was to be friends with him, not date him. "Okay, sounds fun." I would've gave him a more enthusiastic answer, but it was hard a enough to squeeze the word okay out of my mouth. "Come on that's all I get?" I blushed, trying to play hard to get and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Did you get him to agree with the date?" Emmet called me during lunch. I'm glad it was during lunch so I didn't get embarrassed. The plan was to get him to go to La Vete De Lasa, an Italian restaurant. From there Emmet said to trust him to do the rest. Before the plan I wanted to make him even more into me than he already was.

I spotted Kyle on the football field. He threw a spiral and looked toward me. I was sitting under a tree writing in my journal. I smiled and waved to him. He started to walk over to me and I closed my sacred journal. "Hey Sara, how's your day going so far?" "Good, how's yours Romeo?" I said while standing up and crossing my arms. "Oh so I'm a romantic and a player eh?" "We'll your a romantic player whose about to get his butt kicked in football." I darted off to the football field and he chased after me. I may be a girl, but I beat that boy bad at his own game, football.

The plan was in action, our date was on Friday. It was getting closer and closer even though the date was 3 days away.

I got back to the academy and got a call from Emmet right outside. "So your sure he agreed to the date? Skylit, you can't mess around! I've been planning-". He stopped mid sentence, I assume that Mr. West came in the room. "I got to go.." He hung up. I went through the revolving door and got into the ugly lobby. It was an old abandoned hotel in Chicago IL. It looked better on the outside than the inside.

I got into Emmets office and he turned around in his big chair. "Sky! You got here so early." "yeah I was right outside when you called.." I plopped my book bag down, removing my earrings. "We'll phase one of the plan is in the bag." I said while sitting down on the bench in the corner, or in other words my bed.