16

February 7th 6:00

Andie- "Hey"
Sara-"hi..."
Andie-"what's up?"
Sara-"nothing at all."
Andie-"I'm picking you up in 10 minutes so be ready, peace"
Sara-"For what...?" "Andie?!?!" "Omg seriously :|"

I had just about enough of all this craziness. I needed to talk to Emmet about what Chelsea said and I still haven't told him about the whole reason why my arm is broken. Andie wanted to take me to this stupid dance when I had better thins to do.

Ding dong "I'll get it!" I ran to the door. Of course it was Andie. I opened the door and reveled my bunny pajamas and my messy hair in a bun. Andie just stood there with a blank look on her face. She finally shouted, "Don't just stand there! Come on let's get you changed." she allowed herself in and pulled me up the stairs. I still can't figure out how everyone knows where I live.

We passed Emmets room and he stopped us. "Sara you need to tell me when you have someone over." he said sounding devilish. I gulped and nodded. "Hi I'm Andie, and you are..?" "Oh I'm umm Sara's uncle. Pleasure to meet you." he shook Andies small hand ,compared to his. We arrived in my room and Andie began shuffling through my clothes.

"You need to wear something pretty but not girly. Oh how about this?" She spat and threw some leggings on me along with a muscle tank. I flinched as she threw a pair of converse at me. "I don't need an avalanche of clothes thrown at me, thank you very much." I said, ushering her to leave so I can change.

"Ready or not, open up." I heard Andie yell from the hallway. "Almost done, hold your horses." I said giggling like a little girl. I hated acting like a teenager, but I stopped acting a long time ago. I had already become a teenager again.

"Were here! OMG and were not late. You're so lucky I bought you a ticket last minute." Andie shrieked excitedly. "Yup I'm one lucky girl..." I trailed off, quietly so she wouldn't hear.

We handed in our tickets and went on in. My broken arm still hanging lifelessly by my side.

We did a 360 around the room. All we saw was guys holding skinny girls in their arms. The girl would fall like putty to his feet, bend over showing off her skinny legs, and act all seductive. Yep, that's high school alright. The guys would admire the girl, join a sport to impress her, and plan a perfect date. Yep pretty much, it's still high school.

We watched as all the girls had a date and everyone was slow dancing. I'm surprised that Andie didn't bring Mike. "Hey Andie." I said turning to her. "Yeah?" "What happened to Mike." I said whispering. "We broke up, he cheated on me." she frowned. "Oh want to talk about it?" "No, we came to have fun!" She pulled me over to the food.

The dance was from 7-10 and it was 8:30. I scanned the room for Chelsea. This seemed like a place for her "boy trap".

I was snacking on a brownie when someone came up to me. They pulled me away from the food. I couldn't turn around to see who was pulling me and where they were pulling me. We arrived outside because I could feel the cold air smack me. "Stop..." I screamed. They didn't listen. There was nothing else I could do. But when I find out whoever is taking me somewhere, I will finish them, just like I wanted to finish my brownie.