3

Quick authors note~
How do you guys like it so far? Tell me if I should keep writing but I'm probably going to keep writing anyway XD :p but anyway keep reading because it gets better :)
----------------------------------------------
1/02 Tuesday
"Silence!" This voice screeched throughout the academy. Mr.West had made his point. No more discussing the topic of our next plan. You see, we were too equipped to fail a mission, so we had taken care of everything. Our main game here at the WSS (West Spy Station) was blackmail. There was no one left to blackmail with and more importantly, no one left to blackmail.

I had to leave for "school". Mr.West thinks I'm going on missions for him, a task he gave me long ago. No one knows about our academy, we'll no kids except me and Kyle. This made me feel closer to him but yet farther away.

On the ride I began to flashback of old memories. I heard the voice of Emmet in my head. "Don't go looking in places that are already dark and corrupted with fear. There's nothing left in these places, I already took them away."
I ignored his words and kept searching. The only piece of a memory I could make out was of my husband. I knew he was alive, but I didn't know where he was. This is what Emmet blackmailed me with. He knew where they were and I didn't, which meant he could do anything to them and I couldn't stop him. He would always make me say "I love you". Those words are traditional for a loved one, not someone who abolished my loved ones.

My one memory of my husband was when we first met. We got married at 16, which may seem early, but I already felt grown up at the time. I remember my husband coming and kissing me in a flower field. He just bent over and kissed me.

I also remember once playing with toys in my crib. Loud bangs and screams, Hollers, sirens, and crashes. I remember being pulled from my crib with hands of a sick cruel man. I remember- crying, hitting, pushing, shoving- "This is why I tell you to not try and remember, young one. Listen to me. You love me don't you?" No I don't love you Emmet. I felt something wet on my face. Something I haven't seen or felt in a long time, tears. My job was to stay strong, I was good at it for a while until my sweet spot was hit.

I got out of the car and started walking toward the school. "Hey Sara! Remember me, the player- hey are you crying?" I wiped my eyes and regretted wearing mascara. "No, just a rough morning that's all." I walked away sniffling, trying to stay strong. I was hit by a car load full of emotions. There's no way to escape my mind.