Chapter 35: Sassy and pervert

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
---------------------------

Ignore the mistakes---------------------------

Chapter 35: Sassy and pervert

Taehyung groans while waking up, he felt paralyzed, and his body was aching, he wonders did Jungkook's dick sucks all his strength yesterday? He doesn't know but he only knows he was exhausted.

"Morning, think about me?" Jungkook snickered huskily, laying beside Taehyung, hugging his waist.

"Nope, thinking about how many rounds we do? Why I'm so tired?" Taehyung inquired sarcastically.

"I'm not sure how many rounds but I'm pretty sure you enjoy it." Jungkook grinned

"Leave before I kill you." Taehyung threatened, glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook simply chuckled, he peppered soft kisses on Taehyung's face.

"I love you." Jungkook smiled.

"I hate you too." Taehyung sassed.

"Get up, be prepared we're going somewhere." Jungkook said standing up on the bed.

"Where?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Just be ready." Jungkook said walking inside the bathroom.

Taehyung sighed, he stands up picking Jungkook's clothes for him since he doesn't have any clothes. He waited for Jungkook to come out, and later on, Jungkook comes out with a towel around his waist. He looked at Jungkook who was wet, pushing his hair to the back, water dripping down to tone chest to his abs.

Taehyung licked his lips while drooling at Jungkook.

"Boo, you're drooling, it's all yours." Jungkook snickered.

"Shut up, let me admire what's mine." Taehyung sassed rolling his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"You can take a bath before I eat you again." Jungkook snickered.

"Pervert!" Taehyung retorted.

He stands up walking to the bathroom.

"Nice ass boo." Jungkook yelled out.

"Boolshit!" Taehyung mocked, slamming the door closed.

When the two were done, they went out of the house. They were currently in the car, and Taehyung was huffing during the whole ride.

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook asked, glancing a little at Taehyung.

"You still didn't tell me where are we going?" Taehyung huffed.

"You will know soon." Jungkook replied sighing.

"But I want to know, now." Taehyung frowned.

"We're near." Jungkook retorted.