Chapter 27: America

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 27: America

The couple was now in America, they were in the house, and Jungkook was helping his hyung to arrange their room while Taehyung was on the balcony. He was looking around the new place. The weather was cold yet calming.

He flinched when he felt pair of arms around his waist and a chin on his left shoulder.

"What you're thinking about?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Nothing, just kinda nervous." Taehyung replied sighing.

"About what?" Jungkook inquired.

"New place, that means, new adjustment." Taehyung soughed.

"You don't have to worry about living here, I can help you to adjust and I'm here for you." Jungkook retorted and pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled and leaned on Jungkook's body.

"Let's go inside, I'm sure you're hungry." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jungkook held his hand, and they went inside their room.

"Namjoon hyung is the food done?" Jungkook inquired, pulling out the chair for Taehyung.

Taehyung mouthed 'thank you' and he takes a seat. Jungkook seated beside him.

"Yeah, here it is." Namjoon said.

He came into the dining room and settled down the food on the table.

"Let's dig in." Jungkook uttered.

They started to eat, and Jungkook noticed something was off. He looked at Taehyung who wasn't eating yet.

"What's wrong, love?" Jungkook asked.

"W-who is he?" Taehyung inquired in a hushed tone.

"Him? He's Namjoon hyung, he'll stay here for a while but he'll come back to Seoul. Don't get uncomfortable with him, I assure you, he is a good friend of mine." Jungkook explained and gave Taehyung an assuring smile.

Taehyung nodded his head and he eats. Once they were done, Jungkook washed the dishes while Taehyung was sitting on their bed. He was reading some magazines in their room.

"Want to sleep, hon?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the bed.

"Kinda." Taehyung replied.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook inquired, his back leaning on the headboard.

"Just looking for some stuff." Taehyung retorted and leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Do you want to buy them?" Jungkook looked at the top of Taehyung's head.