Chapter 18: Choose

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 18: Choose

Taehyung was just on his bed, scrolling through his phone. He leaned his back on the headboard. He heard a weird noise outside of his room. He stands up from his bed and opened the door of his room.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook picking a gun on the floor.

"Nothing, by the way, I'll go out for a while, I had to do something." Jungkook replied, putting the gun on his waist.

"Where are you going? Why you brought a gun?" Taehyung inquired curiously.

"Ah, this gun? I need it to hunt an animal." Jungkook grinned.

"Wait, are you going to kill him?" Taehyung was kind of frightened right now.

"Who?" Jungkook responded innocently.

"Yu-yugyeom." Taehyung swallowed hard.

"Maybe." Jungkook snickered.

"Hey, but you said animal, not a human." Taehyung argued.

Well, it's not part of his plan...

"Oh, is he human? I thought he was an animal, Isn't he?" Jungkook chuckled devilishly.

"Jungkook, stop what you're planning." Taehyung attempted to stop him.

"I'm not planning anything, are you worried because of animals? Don't worry, besides, he's not an animal but a pest." Jungkook laughed and went downstairs.

"Jungkook." Taehyung ran after him but Jungkook just left the house.

He didn't expect Jungkook will do something worst. He was just expecting to ruin their friendship but not like this.

-----

Jungkook drives his car, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. He arrived at the familiar house, hopped out of his car, and walked inside the house.

"Oh, Jungkook you're here," Jackson smirked while holding a wine.

Jungkook's eyes fixed on Yugyeom who was sitting on the couch. He gripped his collar forcing him to stand up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why the hell you did do that to him, huh?!" Jungkook inquired sternly.

"What? I just tell the truth, is that wrong?" Yugyeom asked sarcastically.

"Do you think I will like you? Huh, in your dreams, I won't like a slut like you!" Jungkook uttered solemnly.

"Jungkook Stop!" Jackson yelled.

"Then, tell this asshole that stop reckoning about me and him because we won't get married. I DON'T LOVE YOU!" Jungkook growled.

He receives a boisterous punch on his cheeks that echoes in the house and fumbles on the surface.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You are with him because of my revenge. Hurt him like the way his parents do, hurt him, I want to see him suffer! That's the deal besides the dare!" Jackson interferes with them.

Jungkook wipes the blood on his lips and looks at him.

"I won't do that, I quit." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Try to quit, Do you want your dad's company bankrupt or do you want me to make that sassy brat suffer in my hands? Choose Jungkook." Jackson smirked.

Jungkook's hands were balled in a fist, he wants to punch him but he can't for his dad.

"You're a genius, right? Then choose properly" Jackson patted his shoulder.

He stands up and punched Jackson that causing him to stumble on Yugyeom who fell on the ground with a loud thud. He also kicked Yugyeom's head.

"That's for touching my husband!" Jungkook growled.

He left the house with Jackson yelling at him. He went into his car, and his vein was visible, his hand holding the steering wheel tightly. He breathes deeply and controls his anger.

-----

He reached his house, he hopped out of his car. Now, besides his stalker, he has two problems. He shooked his head and went inside his house. He saw Taehyung sitting on a couch.

"Jungkook." Taehyung uttered and went to him

"You're still awake, you should've slept right now." Jungkook responded.

"I'm just a little bit worried, what happened to you?" Taehyung asked even though he was scared.

"You're worried?" Jungkook smirked, changing the topic.

"I mean, I'm worried about the animal, what animal did you kill?" Taehyung mocked, sassily rolling his eyes.

"I told you, it's a pest, not an animal." Jungkook snickered.

"You know what, I don't care anymore." Taehyung soughed annoyingly.

"Hey, I'm just kidding you, are you still on your period? I can help you to stop it until 9 months." Jungkook grinned.

"Pervert!" Taehyung growled and threw the pillow at him and went upstairs.

Jungkook chuckled, shooked his head, and went upstairs. He looked at Taehyung who laying on his bed while using his phone. How the fuck he can hurt this beauty?

Taehyung flinched when Jungkook lay beside him, hugging him from behind. Taehyung knows something was off.

"Are you really okay, Jungkook? I mean you, not about the pest." Taehyung muttered and bit his bottom lip.

Jungkook chuckles vibrate on Taehyung's nape.

"I'm fine, Just thinking about dad." Jungkook sighed and subtly pecked Taehyung's nape.

"About him? He called earlier on your phone and he wants to tell you that he's fine." Taehyung retorted.

"Really, then I can sleep properly now," Jungkook muttered.

"Sorry, I answer your phone, it keeps ringing. It's annoying." Taehyung may or may not lie.

"It's okay, I don't mind, but next time, ended the call or else you'll see something in my phone." Jungkook grinned teasingly.

"About your affair? I don't care." Taehyung shot back

"No, I mean about the porn." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung turns around and hits Jungkook's head.

"Fuck you!" Taehyung grumbled.

"I'll fuck you later, I'm tired but if you help me to wake up my junior, why not?" Jungkook smirked and licked Taehyung's nose.

"Shut up! I'm tired!" Taehyung retorted and turns around.

"I'm just kidding, just looking at you already makes me hard." Jungkook grinned.

"Yahh! You making my head hurts! Let me sleep!" Taehyung whines.

"Okay, okay, take sleep now, night." Jungkook chuckled softly.

Taehyung hums, he already fell asleep. Jungkook suddenly remembered what Jackson said, he didn't know what he will choose, and he can't hurt Taehyung even though what happened to them was because of force. He can't lose his dad's company, his dad loves his work a lot.

"Taehyungie, sorry, I'm sorry" Jungkook mumbled.

Tears slowly fell from his eyes. He doesn't want Taehyung to hate him even though the gorgeous boy already hated him. He looks at Taehyung and caressed his cheeks.

"It's hard for me but I don't know what to do, I hope you will understand. I'm sorry" Jungkook uttered.

He pulls Taehyung closer to him and hugged him so tight. He even pecks his crown.