Chapter 11: Come back

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 11: Come back

Taehyung was alone in the room, he held his phone and cried again. He asked himself, when will he stop crying? Why does he have to be stuck with the pervert guy?

He was hugging his knees, back leaning to the headboard, and tears falling in his eyes. His lips were already swollen because he kept biting them due to nervousness.

"Taehyung, are you sleeping?" Jungkook asked while knocking on the guest room where the gorgeous boy was since Taehyung wants to be alone for now.

Taehyung sniffs and wiped his tears away. He hurriedly lay on the bed and hugged the pillow. He heard the door open, he closed his eyes as he felt the bed dip in front of him. He just continues his act, he almost flinches when he felt a rough and calloused hand touch his soft cheeks.

"Are you crying again? Aish, I'm so stupid to hurt you. I don't notice that you're fragile like that. Your skin looks so soft and delicate. Look at you, leaning on my touches. Adorable." He heard Jungkook's voice sounds so soft.

Taehyung sucks a breath when he felt a hand slip into his waist, he gulps and tightened his grip on the pillow. He felt Jungkook lying beside him. A hand on his waist, caressing his hip bones. He can feel a warm hot breath on his lips.

"Good night, sleep well, honey bear." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead and gave a small peck on his lips.

He pulled Taehyung closer, Taehyung's face on the crook of his neck, and his hand was still inside the gorgeous boy's waist.

After an hour had passed, Taehyung can hear soft snores. He moves away from Jungkook and scanned his features. Taehyung hesitantly touches his cheek.

His soft hand was shaking due to nervousness. His hand caressed Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook leaned closer and their faces got closer again.

His eyes opened wide when Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes as well. They were staring at each other, no one dares to speak. Just their eyes speak louder than their mouths.

Taehyung was about to pull his hand away from Jungkook's cheeks but Jungkook put his hand on top of Taehyung.

"Just touch me please, I feel comfortable with you. It helps me to sleep without worrying about something." Jungkook mumbled and closed his eyes once again.

Taehyung just bit his bottom lips and nibbled It.

"I was mad and sad to myself when you left me. I saw how scared you are, it makes me frustrated even more to myself. I badly want to apologize to you but you keep a distance from me.  I know that you don't like staying here with me.

But please, let me show you how genuine I am to you. I realized, staying without you makes me feel incomplete, no fight, no bickering, no one can tease, no one will be teased and no one will get blushed.

Do you believe that I missed you even though we just lived together for just a week? Or maybe, I adjusted myself for you." Jungkook suddenly stated and stared at him.

"Do you know how scared I am when you tried to rape me? I'm so frightened Jungkook. I thought every relationship I got in, they just want my body.

Bogum hyung, my first love, just broke up with me because I didn't allow him to have sex with me. He's stupid, right?

I lost myself when he told me to break up with him. I almost planning to tell him that I want to get married to him. But he ended up our relationship. I have a mother but she acts not as a mother figure toward me. I knew she kept blaming me for what happened to dad.

And now, you, you pull me away from my soulmate, the only person who understand me and loves me for real. Jimin hyung is the only person who stayed with me even though Mom pushes him away. He just let her shame him until mom accepted him to be my friend.

He had a hardcore and just wants to be my friend. I thought, he will leave me too, He also accepted me again when I chose Bogum hyung over him. He always welcomes me to his arms when I badly need his comfort. I don't want him to leave me, because I am lucky to have him.

But my life is so cruel, mom forcing me into someone who I don't know and letting me live with him. It's hard for me to adjust for you, Jungkook." Taehyung explained feeling his eyes getting teary.

"I'm sorry, it looks like I ruined your life. You can decide, stay with me or divorce me. I don't want you to force yourself on me. But if you stay with me, I'll make sure you'll know me well. I think, opening up to each other would be fine, right? I also wanna know you." Jungkook retorted genuinely.

Taehyung turns around and hugged the pillow, his back facing Jungkook. He sighs sadly because he won't have any choice.

"I don't have any choice but to stay here with you until the contract ends. Mom told me that I had to wait until the contract come to an end. I want her to be proud of me, at least once." Taehyung simply replied knowing his destination.

Jungkook smirked internally and sighs in victory.

'You really have don't a choice but to stay with me. I won't let you go that easily, you have tied with me already and I will make sure that you won't escape from me, anymore' Jungkook thought and smirked devilishly.

"Well, that's good, let's talk tomorrow, it's already late. Good night." Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung let out a yelp when Jungkook pulled him closer to his. His back pressed to Jungkook's chest and Jungkook's hand was still inside Taehyung's waist and softly caressing his tummy. Hours had passed, and Jungkook was sure Taehyung was already sleeping

"Don't you ever try to go away from me. I won't make it easy for you, and I'm sure of that, honey." Jungkook muttered and softly pecked Taehyung's nape.

He had a smirk plastered on his face just thinking his plans were working well.