Chapter 17: Yugyeom

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 17: Yugyeom

Taehyung was in his room, he wasn't in the mood to eat. He felt like he doesn't need to eat. He was just sitting on the bed and doing nothing. The door has opened, and Jungkook has come.

"Get up and let's eat." Jungkook ordered him, crossing his arms, and leaning on the doorframe.

"I'll eat later when you leave." Taehyung retorted not even bothering to look at him instead, his eyes were focused on his dangling legs.

"I'm not going to leave so let's go." Jungkook told him.

"Then, I won't eat." Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, he carried Taehyung by lifting his ass.

"What are you doing?? Let go of me!" Taehyung growled annoyingly and punched Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook encircled Taehyung's legs on his waist and rolled his eyes

"Just shut up, will you? You are tuning my day." Jungkook simply said while walking downstairs.

"I'll shut up if you put me down." Taehyung groaned.

"My hands were close to your ass, I can squeeze them if you don't shut up." Jungkook smirked.

"The fuck." Taehyung mumbled defeatedly.

They went downstairs, and instead of placing Taehyung on the chair, he placed him on the counter.

"Why here?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"You'll watch me cook the food." Jungkook snickered.

"I don't care about you. I told you, I don't want to eat." Taehyung shot back.

"Yeah I know, but you care about the food." Jungkook grinned.

"Who doesn't care about the food?" Taehyung mocked and rolled his eyes.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Yugyeom, Jungkook's one friend.

"Hey bro, it's been a while!" Yugyeom beamed and waves his hands

"Will you learn how to knock?" Taehyung inquired sassily.

He stands up on the floor, crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry, I thought I'm allowed to barge here since it was my friend's house." Yugyeom smiled.

"Your friend's house but not yours. And oh, you should've known that he's married already." Taehyung smirked.

If he loses his friend Jimin, Jungkook should lose one as well. There's no way Taehyung will let Jungkook control him.

"Hey, calm down your tits, are you on your period?" Yugyeom teased and laughed.