Chapter 24: Plans

Edited

Ignore the mistakes

Drug-induced amnesia is also a side-effect of other drugs like alcohol and Rohypnol. There are other drugs that also can cause their users to be put in an amnesic state, where they experience some type of amnesia because of their use. Examples of these drugs include Triazolam, Midazolam, and Diazepam.
--------------------------

Chapter 24: Plans

Taehyung was unconscious, with lots of blood loss in his body. He was safe yet Jimin was worried about it. He doesn't know what will be the effect of the incident after what happened. The door has opened revealing Jungkook.

"Taehyung." Jungkook uttered with teary eyes.

"Don't ever come near to him." Jimin sternly said.

He stands up from the chair, looking at Jungkook with swollen eyes and clenching his jaw.

"Why would I listen to you? He's my husband." Jungkook shot back.

"This shouldn't be happening if you didn't force him to be with you! I know his life will be in danger because of you!" Jimin yelled.

"You're just his soulmate but I'm his husband." Jungkook retorted.

"You're just his husband but I'm more important to him than you, leave!" Jimin exclaimed.

"He needs me more than you, just leave us alone!" Jungkook growled back.

Jimin punched Jungkook's cheeks and held Jungkook's collar before he stumbled.

"He never needed you, your just nothing for him." Jimin uttered with his venomous voice, glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Jimin and smirked.

"I should stop acting now, oh my, I never thought I'm a good actor." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin's eyes widened and pushed Jungkook.

"Asshole!" Jimin shouted angrily.

"You know what? Just leave me and my husband alone, we don't need you here." Jungkook snickered.

"I'm not planning to leave Taehyung with a psycho like you!" Jimin screamed.

"Shut up your mouth, will ya? I don't care about your opinion. I didn't wish for your opinion, so leave before I lost my temper." Jungkook retorted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why are you doing this? Taehyung didn't do anything to you!" Jimin grumbled, his veins almost popping out of his arms.

Jungkook let out a dry chuckle and glared at Jimin.

"Why I'm doing this? Because of his father, he shouldn't be part of my plan but he was the son of the asshole. Yeah, you're right, Taehyung didn't do anything but seeing him suffer like this was so good to see. I have different plans but thanks to my so-called friend, they made my plans easy. I wonder what will be Taehyung dad's reaction if he knows about this." Jungkook grinned.

"Stupid! You're stupid! Taehyung's father was already dead!" Jimin snarled his hands balled in a fist.

"Oh really? That's good to hear, happy rest in peace for him." Jungkook giggled and put his hands in his pocket.

"I hope Taehyung knows about this, I will make sure about that!" Jimin remarked.

Jungkook walked near Jimin with a sinister smirk form on his lips.

"Don't worry, he won't know about this." Jungkook muttered and patted Jimin's shoulder, walking to Taehyung's bed.

Jimin felt scared, he turns around and grabbed Jungkook's collar.

"What are you planning, huh? Don't touch Taehyung!" Jimin gritted his teeth and pushed Jungkook away, protecting the unconscious Taehyung.

"And about that, I can't tell you about that." Jungkook grinned and pushed Jimin away.

"Ass—" Before Jimin can finish his sentence, someone barged inside.

The doctor and two guards came inside.

"Yeah, it's him, he's crazy." Namjoon said, the doctor, or is he?

"What? No, I'm the patient's friend." Jimin shot back but the two guards held his arms.

"Look, how the hell he gets inside here? Were hospital but not open for a mental like him." Namjoon stated to the two guards.

"We're sorry doc, we'll handle him." The guards said and bowed their heads.

"Good, get him out of here." Namjoon ordered.

"No, doc! I'm not crazy! That guy was crazy not me!" Jimin shouted but he was dragged out of the room.

Jungkook shooked his head and sighed.

"Nice work, doctor Namjoon." Jungkook smirked.

"Here, triazolam, you wished to me. It didn't fully erase his memories but I'm sure it will help you to remove some of his memories." Namjoon sighed and gave the small bottle of drugs to Jungkook.

"Good, how did you make them follow you?" Jungkook asked, taking the drugs from Namjoon.

"It's easy for a con artist like me." Namjoon smirked.

"Ah, I forgot you're an expert." Jungkook said, grinning

"By the way, Taesha already knows about this, she wouldn't do anything to stop you from taking her son away, she's greedy for her company." Namjoon stated.

"That's good news, about Jackson?" Jungkook inquired.

"Of course, dead." Namjoon glimmered.

"Thanks for your help hyung." Jungkook uttered.

"You're welcome, I've to go before someone caught me." Namjoon replied.

Jungkook nodded, and Namjoon left the hospital. Jungkook looked at Taehyung, he was still beautiful despite the fact he was sleeping. He took the injection and filled it with triazolam.

"Now, only you and I, together." Jungkook mumbled and injected it into Taehyung's body.

He caressed Taehyung's cheeks, he noticed tears sliding down Taehyung's left eye. He wipes Taehyung's tears away and pecked his cheeks.

"Don't worry, no one will bother us again," Jungkook smirked and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

He sat down where Jimin was sitting. He held Taehyung's hand, soothing a circle on the back of Taehyung's left hand.

"You're so beautiful, you don't have to worry about everything, I will help you to forget about what happened to you. I will give you the best life, Taehyung." Jungkook smiled.

-----

"You too? Do you already know about this?" Jimin asked in disbelief

He was currently in Taesha's house. Taesha was simply sipping her tea.

"Don't mind them, Jimin, they are married, Jungkook knew what he was doing." Taesha explained.

"No, he was crazy!" Jimin said angrily.

"An impoverished person like you can't understand a wealthy person like us. You're not wearing the same shoes as we do. Know your limits." Taesha retorted as she stands up.

"I may not be rich like you, but I love Taehyung and I will protect him no matter what happens. I respect you, but now, I don't know what's the meaning of respect." Jimin grumbled.

"Stop bothering my son, let him live in peace, you poor person can't relate to us. Go and continue blabbering here, I don't care. What you have because of Taehyung, now leave, useless poor kid." Taesha replied and rolled her eyes.

Jimin can't believe what he heard. Taehyung's own mother betrayed him.