Chapter 4: Live together

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Ignore the mistakes-------------------------

Chapter 4: Live together

Taehyung went back to Jimin's house, well, he regrets it a little, because when he told everything about what happened, Jimin kept bugging him about the kiss and wants to ask a lot of questions.

"Come on Taehyungie, tell your hyungie how soft Jungkook lips are. Sharing is caring." Jimin teased as he shakes Taehyung's body who was laying on his bed.

Taehyung's chest is on the mattress, pillow over his head, covering his ear so he won't able to hear Jimin.

"Shaddap hyung~" Taehyung whines as he threw the pillow at Jimin.

"Come on, I'm sure you enjoy it." Jimin taunted and pulled Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung turns around and sat down on the bed.

"What do you want to know, huh? I want to sleep hyung!" Taehyung acts annoyed and harshly ruffled his hair.

"Tell me, how good Jungkook's lips are." Jimin uttered fluttering his eyebrows and went in front of Taehyung.

"You really wanna know hyung?" Taehyung smirked.

Jimin nodded his head like a cute puppy.

"His lips are worst than others, his breath is disgusting like him. He can't even kiss me properly. Aish, he is the stupid pervert person I ever met." Taehyung proudly said without even bothering to breathe.

"I'm pretty sure you're lying." Jimin retorted and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not hyung, I rather want to kiss my feet than to kiss him." Taehyung sassed and flipped his invisible hair.

"Okay, then I'll be going to post how red your face and your hard dick were when you came here earlier." Jimin shot back.

"Aish, what the fuckery you want, hyung?" Taehyung whines and rolls to the bed.

"Tell me the truth, it's not that hard." Jimin huffed.

Taehyung sighs dramatically and looked at him.

"Fine, he's a kinda good kisser, his touch might be tough but he was holding me delicately. And his tongue moves skillfully, his breath is also good." Taehyung didn't notice that he was daydreaming about what happened earlier.

"I told ya, I know you are lying earlier, anyways, I will still post it. See you, bestie!" Jimin giggled and pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"Hyungie!" Taehyung grumbled but Jimin ran away.

----

Taehyung was now in Jungkook's car, they need to went to their new house and they need to live together. Jungkook picked him up at Jimin's house and he can't disagree because Jungkook already dragging him outside even though he keeps cursing at him.

"Honey, Are you excited to live with me, hmm?" Jungkook asked teasingly and touch Taehyung's legs since the gorgeous boy was beside him.

"Jeon—"

"You will be Jeon too" Jungkook cut him off.

"Jungkook, I'm not in love with you. This is just arranged marriage. You don't love me and I want to make a deal." Taehyung stated.

"What deal?" Jungkook responded and his eyes focused on the road.

"Don't fall in love with me and I won't fall in love with you. I mean, don't fall in love with each other, and please don't bother the heck out of me. Your voice is seriously annoying so please stop talking if ain't necessary." Taehyung told him and smirked.

"Deal, But if you fell in love with me. You owe me." Jungkook grinned.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung was perplexed.

"You will know it soon if you fell in love with me and I will make sure about that." Jungkook chuckled.

"Then, try me Jungkook, try me. Let's see who will win." Taehyung dared.

Jungkook suddenly halts the car and then pinned Taehyung to the door. He kissed Taehyung again, Taehyung push him but he pinches his waist making Taehyung open his mouth. He slips his tongue and roams the gorgeous boy's wet cavern. Soon, he separated with a string of saliva connecting on their lips and looked at Taehyung. His thumb caressed Taehyung's bottom lip.

"I will, Taehyung, I love playing with you, and hope you won't get stuck with my trap." Jungkook uttered with a hint of sternness in his tone.

Taehyung froze in his place. Jungkook snatches his 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th kiss. He bit his bottom lip and he fidgeting his fingers.

"Don't bite your bottom lips, It's seducing me, I might eat you right now, right here." Jungkook giggled.

"But you're not looking at me, how come I seduce you?" Taehyung soughed as looked at Jungkook who looked at the road when he starts the engine.

"But I can feel it." Jungkook laughed.

"You're crazy, what are you? Do toys have 6th sense?" Taehyung mocked, rolling his eyes.

"Crazy in love with you, I don't have 6th sense but we can do 6 positions in bed." Jungkook grinned

"Stupid!" Taehyung grumbled looking outside instead.

"And you're a snatcher." Jungkook retorted.

"I'm not, I ain't criminal bastard!" Taehyung growled.

"Yeah, not a criminal but you snatch my heart~" Jungkook sang.

And that's he felt a fist on his cheeks causing him to stop.

----

They finally reached their new house. Taehyung hopped out first and Jungkook held his waist.

"Let go of me, Pervert" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth as he squirms away from Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't listen to him instead he pulls Taehyung inside. Taehyung curses under his breath when he saw that the room is only one and that means, he will share a room with a PERVERT guy. He facepalmed and hope for the best.

He lay on the bed, his stomach on the mattress. Jungkook looks at him and licks his bottom lip when he saw Taehyung's ass and slapped it.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung groans as he turns around touching his butt.

"I'll fuck you soon" Jungkook teased, he winked and gave a flying kiss to Taehyung before going inside the bathroom.

Jungkook takes a quick shower, he was chuckling inside when saw how mad Taehyung was. When he was done, he went out wearing only a towel. His v-line was obvious.

"Hey take a bath first." Jungkook said while picking up his clothes.

"I'm too tired" Taehyung mumbled on the pillow.

Jungkook spank his ass, Taehyung turn around and that was his biggest regret because Jungkook was on top of him. Taehyung eyes widened, he looks down and saw Jungkook v line. He gulped, swallowing his own saliva, and feel heat up to his cheeks.

"Like what you see?" Jungkook teased and pushed his hair to the back.

"P-pervert" Taehyung stuttered.

"Want to touch it?" Jungkook asked seductively 

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand and let it touch his abs, down to his V line and almost to his di--

"NO!" Taehyung yelled and pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook chuckled, he saw Taehyung's cheeks were crimson red and Taehyung was hard for some odd reason.