Chapter 2: Arrange

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 2: Arrange

When Taehyung woke up, he was suffering from a headache. His quiet sleep was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Since he was too lazy to grab it, he just tap the accept button and left it on the bed while closing his eyes and muttering curses under his breath due to his headache.

"So who are you and why are you interrupting my beauty rest?" Taehyung questioned, a little agitated obvious in his tone.

"Please come here as soon as possible." Taesha responded, his mother.

"Why? What is it this time, Ma?" Taehyung sounds annoyed hearing his mother's voice.

"Just do what I told you to do so. If you didn't come here on time, I'll cut your allowance." Taesha threatened him enough to make him come back to his own senses.

"Fine." Taehyung soughed in defeat before hanging up.

He rose in bed and leaned his head against the headboard. Because of the alcohol, his head hurt a lot and he couldn't recall what had happened. He was hoping he didn't do anything embarrassing.

"Jimin hyung!" He yelled out of nowhere.

"I'm here, bitch."

He flinched not noticing that there was a midget beside him, sitting on the sofa beside the bed.

"Take me the pain relievers right now." Taehyung ordered as a tease.

"For your information, you're in MY house, and I'm not your maid." Jimin told him.

"Then I tell mom you're the one who brought me to the club." Taehyung smiled innocently.

Jimin grumbled, but he followed. He gets up and takes a pain reliever. He went back to give the pills and Taehyung drinks them.

"So, why did she call you?" Jimin inquired.

"She needs to talk with me but didn't clarify to me what is it about."  Taehyung responded and then massages his head.

"Why would she do that?" Jimin was perplexed

"I'm not sure, perhaps about the club." Taehyung smirked.

"Come on, you're the one who begged me to bring you there. Don't act innocent here, bitch." Jimin taunted, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever hyung, 2e're soulmates, If mom gets mad at me, of course, she'll get mad at you too." Taehyung reasoned.

He gets out of bed and takes a bath. He shoves candy in his mouth when he's done so he won't smell the alcohol.

"I have to go hyung, see you later!" Taehyung yelled when he left Jimin's place.